No Spoilers Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC

Holy shit

That was the single shot damage with an R1 attack, two-handed with one amulet boost (new two hand weapon amulet seen below)

Straight stats look like this:

766 Physical
296 Fire

Here's a screen grab
suAAy0F.jpg

The AOW is amazing too, slams down an overhand flame smash and the ground erupts like an urchin with spikes. Multiple hits doing big damage.

Not quite sure what From is thinking with useless E tier scaling in INT and DEX with an irrelevant requirement. Must be lore.

Last edited:
Went back to exploring last night, found some awesome mini bosses (Bear), gear, and filled in even more of the map. I think I just have one more section. I’m now at the point where I really have no idea where to focus.

That’s the problem I always run into in open world games, I can’t stay on track and want to discover more and more. I’m seeing everyone talk about all these other bosses and I’m not finding shit because I’m not pushing further into areas.
Did you find a lot of the scadutree upgrades on your adventures? I wasn't able to play last night, but hoping I have time tonight and just explore like you did.

Did you find a lot of the scadutree upgrades on your adventures? I wasn't able to play last night, but hoping I have time tonight and just explore like you did.
Yeah I’m in a pretty decent spot with those. Think I’m at +11.

Lightning and frenzied flame perfume bottles have bugged damage with a certain ash of war. We're talking like 30k damage and one shotting bosses. If you're struggling that mightily, there's build videos on YT. Or just wanna try a fun cheese run before it gets inevitably nerfed

Lightning and frenzied flame perfume bottles have bugged damage with a certain ash of war. We're talking like 30k damage and one shotting bosses. If you're struggling that mightily, there's build videos on YT. Or just wanna try a fun cheese run before it gets inevitably nerfed
Is that what dist is doing?

Jesus Christ, I barely got by Messmer and I was cheesin’.

Just beat Midra, was actually a pretty good fight outside 1 bs move he had. Man am I really resisting the urge to level up past 125. Even 135 would be such an incredible help.

Back