Eggs Cost More Than Gas

It is time to eat them free pigeon eggs off the streets

You guys are still paying about half for eggs and gas compared to what we pay in the UK.

Anyone notice the price of Eggs has skyrocketed in the last few weeks. I just paid 2.99 for dozen of egg. Store Brand even, not the good farm fresh ones. Whats going on, is there a eggs shortage or labor strike of some kind that is causing this maddness. What you paying for eggs.

where the fuck did you buy a GALLON of eggs?

i bought some organic eggs from trader joes last night, i think it was like 2.99

Anyone notice the price of Eggs has skyrocketed in the last few weeks. I just paid 2.99 for dozen of egg. Store Brand even, not the good farm fresh ones. Whats going on, is there a eggs shortage or labor strike of some kind that is causing this maddness. What you paying for eggs.

Lol @ store brand eggs. Eggs are eggs

You guys are still paying about half for eggs and gas compared to what we pay in the UK.

But you guys get free healthcare, education, and government housing so it all balances out in the end.

Mayberry isn't messing around. You can essentially bring up any (non-incendiary) topic under the sun.

feed corn isn't meant for humans, Think of A grade beef, we Americans eat it. B grade beef goes to those Europeans and C grade beef goes elsewhere. Feed corn is like E grade. I guess Canadians would be ok with it.

Same with cigarettes, go to a third world country and wonder why a carton of cigarettes costs $5. That shit aint right, or healthy. You smoking stems and seeds brah!

Back