Eggs Cost More Than Gas

Eggd are so good. Used to do mostly fried, but now I do mostly scrambled. I might scramble up some eggs (always with cheese melted in. Always) now. Mmmmmmmm. Eggs.

i have gotten so sick of scrambled latley. Right now for me it's all about sunny side up fried in duck fat with a bit of salt and freshly baked bread from the bakery. Winning.

Eggs also taste a lot better than gas, makes sense

goddam chickens wanting equal pay

This is why I have eight hens who provide close to 10-20 eggs a day. The man ain't keepin me from my eggs!

Chicken slavery, imo

y dontchu just buy eggs like evry 1 else?

My pen is gigantic for chickens, they have two different sections (one for their hen house to sleep, one for the doves I also have. I keep them all in one section at night and close a small door, so coyotes, foxes and ra****s don't get them) to run around and move, plus I let them out every weekend in a fenced in area so they can eat grass and chase bugs. They are actually spoiled lol, especially from what I've seen at zoos and chicken farms.

Plus, didn't you hear? Eggs be expensive, mang.

My pen is gigantic for chickens, they have two different sections (one for their hen house to sleep, one for the doves I also have. I keep them all in one section at night and close a small door, so coyotes, foxes and ra****s don't get them) to run around and move, plus I let them out every weekend in a fenced in area so they can eat grass and chase bugs. They are actually spoiled lol, especially from what I've seen at zoos and chicken farms.

Plus, didn't you hear? Eggs be expensive, mang.

Ahem, I was trying to make an argument out of pure ignorance. Sorry u wouldn't bite:redface:

---

I actually envy your egg scheme. Totally would

I pay $2 for 18 from local FFA kids.

Wtf are you buying?! Ostrich eggs? GTFO

I have 9 freerange chickens and a massive ****. He crows whenever the fuck he wants to and rapes the chickens at will. Its so funny to see one of the chickens running for its life before the rooster just pounces on it. They get let out in the morning then locked in the coop at night, all day they just wander around my property.

I never noticed a difference when slaughtering chickens how the meat tastes compared to store bought meat the same when I trade hay for half a cow each year. The price is different but not the taste.

The one thing I do notice is my egg yolks are much thicker then store bought eggs where the yolk almost seems like water. I love eggs and always have dozens in my fridge. I cringe when presented with grocery store eggs with watered down peasant like yolks.

It's basically free food for me since I have a stream and grow 2 acres of feed corn for the chickens which requires little actual involvement. I might buy a 100lbs sac of corn once a year.

I have 9 freerange chickens and a massive ****. He crows whenever the fuck he wants to and rapes the chickens at will. Its so funny to see one of the chickens running for its life before the rooster just pounces on it. They get let out in the morning then locked in the coop at night, all day they just wander around my property.

I never noticed a difference when slaughtering chickens how the meat tastes compared to store bought meat the same when I trade hay for half a cow each year. The price is different but not the taste.

The one thing I do notice is my egg yolks are much thicker then store bought eggs where the yolk almost seems like water. I love eggs and always have dozens in my fridge. I cringe when presented with grocery store eggs with watered down peasant like yolks.

It's basically free food for me since I have a stream and grow 2 acres of feed corn for the chickens which requires little actual involvement. I might buy a 100lbs sac of corn once a year.

Dude, wtf? You could just eat the corn

No wonder! I ordered huevos rancheros a while back at my usual spot and I got two tiny, little quail-egg looking sadnesses on top of my fried corn tortilla. I mean, the egg white was literally a 1/2" around the tiny yolk. Imma have to hold off on the egg dishes for a while.

Back