Edmund tarshavedhandsian drives a beatup late 90's car

Such a shame that such a talented and honest trainer was framed for ID fraud, filing false accounts and tax evasion and had to declare bankruptcy, lose his MMA coach licence and move Glendale training camp to his garage. It's 100% due to jealousy and fear, other camps know there is no way they can compete with The Diamond and his monster strikers on a level playing field otherwise.

Such a shame that such a talented and honest trainer was framed for ID fraud, filing false accounts and tax evasion and had to declare bankruptcy, lose his MMA coach licence and move Glendale training camp to his garage. It's 100% due to jealousy and fear, other camps know there is no way they can compete with The Diamond and his monster strikers on a level playing field otherwise.
<28>

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

The Armenian Ali bless
hahahahahahahha fucking hell

Most people i know spend way too much on cars and change them too often just to impress the neighbours. I like to drive mine for at least 10 years to get the most out of it.

lol at peopleacting like edmund is just being financially wise and drives a practical car to save money

this is the guy who says he puts a few hundred grand on ronda every time she fights, acting like 500k isnt a big deal lol

if he could afford a nice bmw he would have one
events_1631-m.jpg

lol at peopleacting like edmund is just being financially wise and drives a practical car to save money

this is the guy who says he puts a few hundred grand on ronda every time she fights, acting like 500k isnt a big deal lol

if he could afford a nice bmw he would have one
events_1631-m.jpg

Rented show car for the pic. Platinum has been using their vehicles for music videos, rentals, and fake try hards like these for years.

Counterfeit flea market Dolce belt as well holding up TJ Maxx bought Levi's.

Back