Edmund tarshavedhandsian drives a beatup late 90's car

Lmao @ people defending his ride. That's a hand me down ride for a highschool kid. I live close to Glendale and he's probably the only Armenian not driving a BMW or Mercedes.

so unless you drive a good car you are scum? lol Glendale must be a shit hole

trying to keep up w the McManns of the community
cvfIwmL.png
I would fuck McMann hard if she didn't have bigger muscles than me.

Good for him, especially if he actually has money. Only fucking retards worry more about looking rich than making wise investments.

I would happily drive a beaten up piece of shit if I wasn't married. Women don't generally like that sort of thing.
Is Edmund married?

so unless you drive a good car you are scum? lol Glendale must be a shit hole
Glendale 99 cents store and thrift stores will have BMWs and Mercedes in the parking lot. I don't even go there. I try to avoid Glendale at all costs.

Who gives a shit about cars? Warren Buffett, one of the richest men in the world, drives a $50,000 car that he bought in 2014...he traded in a 2006 car to get it. He lives in the same house he bought 58 years ago for under 40 grand.

This is literally a man who could buy whatever he pleases, live wherever he wanted to, yet he maintains a humble existence, eats at McDonald's, and is often spotted on a bench in downtown Omaha eating ice cream from one of the two independent (and super delicious) ice cream shops.

Some people aren't worried about displaying their material wealth. A car gets you places, a home keeps you warm/dry...too many people live above their means.

This.

I guess they came to repo it and it wasnt worth the effort to hook it up to the tow truck so they let him keep it

Also lmao at title didnt see that one yet, hilarious well done

damn, im out of the subject
but it looks like the running form of Ronda is as bad as her boxing

Back