Edmund tarshavedhandsian drives a beatup late 90's car

I guess that what you drive when you dont get paid for training people to get worse and lose

e85ueoH.jpg
Get worse and lose?
She's lost once, right?
One time, dominant every other?
Why do you guys think you know so much about professional fighting training??

Edmund keepin' it low key this time...don't want them IRS on his ass.....

He filed for bankruptcy and the judge kind of laughed at him and said "What about the money from training Ronda?" and he basically said he doesn't get paid

<36>

Hahaha, you gotta be kidding me, how does that work exactly? Ronda says "Yeah I'm making millions but don't really wanna pay you anything" and Edmond is like "Oh, OK" :D

I was thinking Edmond had gone up in my estimation for not fucking a fuck about driving some clapped out old banger, but it's actually just all he can afford :D

Last edited:
Get worse and lose?
She's lost once, right?
her domination was in the wmma dark ages , get real bro

Point A to Point B

Respect for people that live below their means. I bought a 2009 Honda Civic, new, with cash...well, a check...because it was cheap, efficient, and reliable. To hell with spending a lot of money on a depreciating asset.

Point A to Point B

Respect for people that live below their means. I bought a 2009 Honda Civic, new, with cash...well, a check...because it was cheap, efficient, and reliable. To hell with spending a lot of money on a depreciating asset.
<TrumpWrong1>

Get worse and lose?
She's lost once, right?

Was probably referring to Travis Browne, who seems to have taken steps backwards since training with Edmond.

Who gives a shit about cars? Warren Buffett, one of the richest men in the world, drives a $50,000 car that he bought in 2014...he traded in a 2006 car to get it. He lives in the same house he bought 58 years ago for under 40 grand.

This is literally a man who could buy whatever he pleases, live wherever he wanted to, yet he maintains a humble existence, eats at McDonald's, and is often spotted on a bench in downtown Omaha eating ice cream from one of the two independent (and super delicious) ice cream shops.

Some people aren't worried about displaying their material wealth. A car gets you places, a home keeps you warm/dry...too many people live above their means.

Who gives a shit about cars? Warren Buffett, one of the richest men in the world, drives a $50,000 car that he bought in 2014...he traded in a 2006 car to get it. He lives in the same house he bought 58 years ago for under 40 grand.

This is literally a man who could buy whatever he pleases, live wherever he wanted to, yet he maintains a humble existence, eats at McDonald's, and is often spotted on a bench in downtown Omaha eating ice cream from one of the two independent (and super delicious) ice cream shops.

Some people aren't worried about displaying their material wealth. A car gets you places, a home keeps you warm/dry...too many people live above their means.

bro, we are talking about a guy who wears women's jewelry and shaves his fuckign hands, ok?

trainer-edmond-tarverdyan-attends-ronda-rousey-hosts-media-day-ahead-picture-id494553856

Why is my life as a fry cook seemingly more extravagant than an mma gym owner with multiple UFC stars training there? One of us is lying to themself.

I just googled Buffet (interesting man) and looked at an article and found this quote. See if you can guess the blanks.

"He also likes to double-fist **** *******, and don't put it past him to enjoy a **** ** *** ***** for breakfast."

Bet you didn't get them right!
He also likes to double-fist salt shakers, and don't put it past him to enjoy a bowl of ice cream for breakfast.

I know... You can see Edmund in the background looking pretty sketchy too :)
{<redford}

he cant be filing for bankruptcy, and going to court for fraud and all of that...while driving around in a Bentley.

Back