Edmund tarshavedhandsian drives a beatup late 90's car

Or when you save your money. Ask this man about how to keep your money instead of blowing through it.

mick-foley-3.jpg

Of all the things to say about the guy, you come up with the most arrogant thing you could think of. Talk about a superior attitude.
i actually said a shitton about hte guy you are just too slow to pick up on it all

Thats Travis Browne's car

Cmon sherdog

lmao yeah brand new cars are a great investment.

i actually said a shitton about hte guy you are just too slow to pick up on it all
It doesn't matter what you said. Your superior attitude towards a person you have never met, will never meet, and know nothing about is shocking. Grow up!

spoken like a guy who has zero dollars in the bank
you are the braindead idiot who started this thread and implied that he is broke cause he doesnt have a nice car. It makes me think that you dont know jackshit about money.

Good luck paying off that 80k loan you took for your journalism degree and that 30k car that will be worth 1/10 th of its original price in a few years.

Bum.

I might respect him more if that's true lol.

It doesn't matter what you said. Your superior attitude towards a person you have never met, will never meet, and know nothing about is shocking. Grow up!
so you train there too, sorry

do you also shave your hands?

you are the braindead idiot who started this thread and implied that he is broke cause he doesnt have a nice car. It makes me think that you dont know jackshit about money.

Good luck paying off that 80k loan you took for your journalism degree and that 30k car that will be worth 1/10 th of its original price in a few years.

Bum.
<TrumpWrong1>

trying to keep up w the McManns of the community
cvfIwmL.png

if you think thats bad, look what travis browne drives

That's not even him

Back