Eddie schools a Khabib fan

Why would anyone want to fight Khabib? He's a nightmare matchup for anyone

the guy who is asking it is right.

Eddie handled that well, dude was an asshole.

Why would anyone want to fight Khabib? He's a nightmare matchup for anyone
Because of this
latest

fan is annoying but to say he fought the best and khabib fought the rest? he destroyed RDA who was the best, eddie fought the rest and personally i dont get all the khabib hate, dude destroyed the former champ, got injured, came back, opponent pulled out, he took a short notice replacement and dominated as always. eddie is clearly ducking
Eddie destroyed RDA in the first round, after fighting three top ten guys in his first three fights in the UFC. Khabib had one good win, a decision, against pre-champion RDA, who wasn't as good as the RDA that Eddie faced.

Eddie destroyed RDA in the first round, after fighting three top ten guys in his first three fights in the UFC. Khabib had one good win, a decision, against pre-champion RDA, who wasn't as good as the RDA that Eddie faced.
Left out of your equation is the fact that Eddie hugged Pettis to a decision, arguably lost to Melendez, and got soundly whooped in embarrassing fashion by Cerrone. Eddie has better wins sure, but he actually has lost fights whereas Khabib hasn't been touched to date.

Damn he put him back on the map. Great!

IF someone can beat Khabib ... its probably Eddie.

Eddie is a better striker and has good enough wrestling I think to keep it there.

5 round fight too ... not sure how many Khabib has had of those but his style vs a guy that can defend takedowns will probably gas him out.

Left out of your equation is the fact that Eddie hugged Pettis to a decision, arguably lost to Melendez, and got soundly whooped in embarrassing fashion by Cerrone. Eddie has better wins sure, but he actually has lost fights whereas Khabib hasn't been touched to date.
Blue: The wins are still wins, and aside from a common opponent in RDA, Eddie's UFC opponents> Kebab's. Hell, Eddie's Bellator opponents > Kebab's.

Red: If Khabib and Eddie switched career opponents, Eddie would be undefeated as well. Khabib would have a worse record than Eddie.

Kebab's number one ranking is a joke.

Why not just mention that Khabib has fought once in the last 2 and 1/2 years against a guy we never heard of and laugh off him being the best that way

Eddie is literally ducking, Khabib beat a former champ in RDA and is undefeated in the UFC, he talks about how he is more willing to take on conor, nate and gsp but when khabib comes up he said khabib isnt proven enough at lw lololol eddie is a ducker quack quack

Blue: The wins are still wins, and aside from a common opponent in RDA, Eddie's UFC opponents> Kebab's. Hell, Eddie's Bellator opponents > Kebab's.

Red: If Khabib and Eddie switched career opponents, Eddie would be undefeated as well. Khabib would have a worse record than Eddie.

Kebab's number one ranking is a joke.
please delete your account

some people never going to learn that some of us are at work ...

can't take a bathroom break every times to look the sh*t on my cellphone...

Wow, so now you expect people to shorten things up cause your at work. Boo, hoo. Get back to work or simply skip the post. I enjoyed the short clip and it really is the point of the whole thread.

Fan of Eddie/Khabib but Khabib wins this.

I want to see it, Eddie won the belt, now it's Khabib's time.

Good on him for sticking up for himself but c'mon Eddie. Being the champion in the most stacked division means you must CONTINUE to face the tough guys.

Except for the fact that MW is the most stacked division. LW isn't shit.

Khabib will fight him soon and Eddie will be one of the rest very soon

Though I don't agree with his reasoning for ducking he handled that over-eager fan well without being rude.

I just want to know what Sherbro it was, only a Sherdogger would act like a professional fighter is a bitch for not taking the fight they want.

Back