Eddie schools a Khabib fan

Best fighter should be champion

In what world ? Hell what weight class?

Don't be telling me false BS when on any given night anyone can have a great fight. Bisping is champ for a reason.

Khabib isn't the man till he beats the man. And with injuries and prayers he doesn't fight enough to get a chance at the man.

No? I don't care much for the thoughts of fighters so I wouldn't attend. Olivie intervened when CM Punk was doing a QnA which was sort of warranted as the guy was drunk and just talking shit, this is different here though. Eddie is a great champ who is highly confident in his own skillset/ position in the ufc. Entertaining that bit of banter with that fan would only serve to make him more interesting, I doubt his feelings were hurt. Megan needs to toughen up a bit.

hurt feelings? Whose talking about that? Eddie was keeping his cool but that would annoy anyone. It's easier for someone else to say something in that situation. Whatever though, I dont really care that much

Lol @ all the khabib fans

Wonder if Khabib looked like your typical Muslim would all these mouth breathers be his fans

Good on him for sticking up for himself but c'mon Eddie. Being the champion in the most stacked division means you must CONTINUE to face the tough guys.

I think he will, but after his payday, this is what he's worked for his entire career.

hurt feelings? Whose talking about that? Eddie was keeping his cool but that would annoy anyone. It's easier for someone else to say something in that situation. Whatever though, I dont really care that much

You attempt to discredit my opinion by claiming I'm a douchebag and when I respond to defend myself you say you don't really care? That's some andy pipkin shit. And I doubt Eddie's feelings were hurt. I don't think he needed Olivie to step in, although I understand that's for the purposes of making the company look good. But then we have Dana effing and jeffing on social media doing wonders for company image in that regard.

You attempt to discredit my opinion by claiming I'm a douchebag and when I respond to defend myself you say you don't really care? That's some andy pipkin shit. And I doubt Eddie's feelings were hurt. I don't think he needed Olivie to step in, although I understand that's for the purposes of making the company look good. But then we have Dana effing and jeffing on social media doing wonders for company image in that regard.

Sherdog is serious bizniz to you eh? I didn't call you a douchebag. If you wanna be all technical and serious about it, I was asking you if you're a douchebage. I don't care enough to get into a long discussion about it.

ah did he fuck your girlfriend? lel

no but hes fucked me out of various chunks of 15 minutes. If he was american he wouldn't have any fans. His fans probably all love the russian bad guy in rocky too.

Sherdog is serious bizniz to you eh? I didn't call you a douchebag. If you wanna be all technical and serious about it, I was asking you if you're a douchebage. I don't care enough to get into a long discussion about it.
That's just childish. Learn to conduct yourself better.

I believe Khabib can make Eddie look like a rookie in there. Eddie is very smart ducking him so gracefully as long as he has the belt.

In the light of these latest events with Woodley, I wouldn't count out Dana upsetting Eddie. I would really want that... just to see who's the best and who's the rest not just in words, but in action.

In what world ? Hell what weight class?

Don't be telling me false BS when on any given night anyone can have a great fight. Bisping is champ for a reason.

Khabib isn't the man till he beats the man. And with injuries and prayers he doesn't fight enough to get a chance at the man.
Bisping is the man

Khabib is the man too.

Completely destroyed. Guy sounded like every annoying twerp on Sherdog that thinks Khabib is owed anything for fighting nobodies.

Glad Eddie is wearing a hat, he has some awful hair.

What he said made no fucking sense, how did he school him. Its clear as day he doesnt want to fight Khabib and is hoping for Conor who has never fought at his weight in the UFC. if he said I want the money fight....i would respect that. But to downplay Khabib and then go after Conor is some bullshit

Lol that fuckin "fan" of Eddie. Goes on to say I'm a fan and insults him by basically calling Eddie a punk. Eddie is right. Khabib hadn't fought in 2 years, comes back and fights a nobody and now "deserves" a title shot?

Alvarez would be unbeaten if he fought all of Khabib's opponents.
Khabib won't be unbeaten if he faced Alvarez' opponents....

Lol at Tony being in conversation.
Khabib would beat Chandler, Cerrone, Pettis and Melendez, so yeah. He would be undefeated.

Khabib would beat Chandler, Cerrone, Pettis and Melendez, so yeah. He would be undefeated.

Chandler would destroy Khabib, he would light him up on the feet and he's probably top 3 wrestlers at LW in the world, Cerrone would do the same thing to Khabib that he did to Eddie via leg kick domination. Khabib wold beat Pettis the same way Eddie and RDA beat him and I'd say Khabib has a 50/50 shot to beat Gilbert.

Back