Eddie schools a Khabib fan

Cliffs please
duck.0.png

Good on him for sticking up for himself but c'mon Eddie. Being the champion in the most stacked division means you must CONTINUE to face the tough guys.
I don't think the LW division is the most stacked anymore tbh. Cerrone has left, Bendo has left, Nate isnn't around, Pettis left. They got Eddie, Khabib (1 fight in like 2 years), RDA, Ferguson (who I'm still not sold on) and Barboza.... That line-up doesn't touch the killers at WW or even the top 4 at MW ( Luke, Weidman, Jacare & Romero) right now.

Haaaa! Fuckin nailed it. Great he got a win off of the dude Alvarez already beat, but dude needs more an 3 fights in two years and more ranked wins. "He's calling you out and you look like a punk if you don't fig him" lol....really dude? In that case anyone who has ever had a belt is a mad punk for not fighting every twat who wants a shot at it.
Move along...

Basically dude was reciting Kabeebs record and asking why Alvaraez isn't stepping up to fight him after being called out, and Eddie responded by saying the way he got his title shot was facing as good a fighter as he could, then fighting a better one, and a better one, til he got a title shit. Not by beating number 50, number 30, racking up a great record, then calling for a title shot.

I don't think the LW division is the most stacked anymore tbh. Cerrone has left, Bendo has left, Nate isnn't around, Pettis left. They got Eddie, Khabib (1 fight in like 2 years), RDA, Ferguson (who I'm still not sold on) and Barboza.... That line-up doesn't touch the killers at WW or even the top 4 at MW ( Luke, Weidman, Jacare & Romero) right now.
Yeah but Poirier, Chiesa, Johnson, Dariush, Brooks and Rashid Magomedov are legit as fuck. Don't know if they will be contenders in the future, but they're all fuckin good.

Yeah but Poirier, Chiesa, Johnson, Dariush, Brooks and Rashid Magomedov are legit as fuck. Don't know if they will be contenders in the future, but they're all fuckin good.
Agreed.

Just realizing the LW division has taken a hit in the past year(s), no? The top 5 used to be STACKED there, with all legit fighters. Now it's in a bit of a transition period.

, ramadan

nightmare champion if you ask me.

This is flying under the radar because it's not socially cool to point it out. weeks of no fighting or training? He's pretty much saying you owe me 2 months vacation before I even talk about time off.

some people never going to learn that some of us are at work ...

can't take a bathroom break every times to look the sh*t on my cellphone...

Well quit fucking off on Sherdog and get back to work then:D

when the fan brought up RDA and Khabib all Eddie had to say is that Khabib beat him and Eddie Finished him

Hahaha....

Everyone wants to see that fight......

Yea no.

Khabib as champ would be worse then Cain as champ because if he's not injured he's praying. Between the two we would have 1 title fight a year at 155.
he could just sign the fight with Khabib and fight someone else on short notice since Khabib will just get injured and drop out again.

Who would have thought Eddie could intelligently bury someone in a war of verbal intellect. Never ever got mad once.

I want Khabib to go to Bellator. I really care less to see him fight in the UFC.

Classy response from Eddie. That fan was annoying as fck.

fan is annoying but to say he fought the best and khabib fought the rest? he destroyed RDA who was the best, eddie fought the rest and personally i dont get all the khabib hate, dude destroyed the former champ, got injured, came back, opponent pulled out, he took a short notice replacement and dominated as always. eddie is clearly ducking

Back