Eddie schools a Khabib fan

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
Damn he put him back on the map. Great!

Good on him for sticking up for himself but c'mon Eddie. Being the champion in the most stacked division means you must CONTINUE to face the tough guys.

Well said ! war Alvarez !!!

btw Nunes looking big as fuck next to Eddie ..

Hahaha....

Everyone wants to see that fight......

Yea no.

Khabib as champ would be worse then Cain as champ because if he's not injured he's praying. Between the two we would have 1 title fight a year at 155.

Haha good one Eddie.

He blasted that MOFO. Okay. Eddie vs Conor/Diaz next. Kabib vs Furg to determine next.

Alvarez would be unbeaten if he fought all of Khabib's opponents.
Khabib won't be unbeaten if he faced Alvarez' opponents....

Lol at Tony being in conversation.

Eddie handled that very well....never lost his cool or got rattled.

Olivie is starting to annoy fuck out of me in these press conferences, trying to police everything.

This is the fight game.

Hahaha....

Everyone wants to see that fight......

Yea no.

Khabib as champ would be worse then Cain as champ because if he's not injured he's praying. Between the two we would have 1 title fight a year at 155.

injuries, ramadan +a little boring.

nightmare champion if you ask me.

No way Khabib or Ferguson should get title shots with wins off of late notice replacement nobodies. I'd rather see Barboza (yes I know Ferguson already beat him) get a title shots in that case.

But McGregor vs Nate was always going to fight for the LW title. That has always been in the UFC'S plans. It's really not hard to see.

Good on him for sticking up for himself but c'mon Eddie. Being the champion in the most stacked division means you must CONTINUE to face the tough guys.
That means he's going to fight a tough guy no matter who he a fights. So he might as well get paid for it.

Reason for not fighting the Number one contender ehh I fight the best quack quack

They should book Nunez Alvarez. I think she takes him she look 170 lbs.

Back