Eddie Hall vs. Hafthor Bjornsson

When I relaxed from sports at the weekend I watched WSM strong man events 2017. Wow what a cheating lying cunt this Hafthor guy is.

And that really is rare in these type of events.

Complete joke. Tried everything to win by cheating and then had to balls to not even congratulate Hall.
Annother contest he was the only one needing instant O2 afterwards. Cardio for seconds.

I just see one non functional meat bag there with the IQ of a toaster.

Eddie's video was extremely misleading. He didn't adress the real cheating. When Thor said that Eddie cheated, he wasn't talking about the Viking Press. The controversy was about the event selection which highly favoured Eddie. There were also changes made on the day of the competition that highly favoured Eddie. The general public doesn't know that, but the real strongman fans know. Hafthor will make a response video soon where he will expose Eddie. And Hafthor did shake his hand, but they edited it out of the video.

Eddie's video was extremely misleading. He didn't adress the real cheating. When Thor said that Eddie cheated, he wasn't talking about the Viking Press. The controversy was about the event selection which highly favoured Eddie. There were also changes made on the day of the competition that highly favoured Eddie. The general public doesn't know that, but the real strongman fans know. Hafthor will make a response video soon where he will expose Eddie. And Hafthor did shake his hand, but they edited it out of the video.
Some of the event selections did favour Eddie no doubt. It was very short man orientated but Eddie didn't cheat in the Viking Press but Hafthor certainly did and he wouldn't admit it afterwards. It was bad sportsmanship.

Fight is in 5 days.

They got in a confrontation the other day and are selling those wolf tickets.

Get yo popcorn ready!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back