Eddie Alvarez: McGregor is a easy fight

Eddie: I would beat him 29-28 (Split) niiiiiiiiice...

Haha, yeah, and let's just forget about the fact that Chad got TKOd.
You haters have selective memories

do you not see that he wrote "until mendes gassed on short notice"?

He was completely gassed when he was KO'd... At that point he was already so tired he couldn't even keep his hands up, its really easy to get KO'd when you're so tired you can barely stand.

Up to that point it was a competitive fight with Mendes winning.

Guess he means easier to stall against

Guess u mean eddie vs rda once conor smashes rda and send him back to the prelims because conor is a main eventer

Put your money where your mouth is and do a prop bet for Conor to win in under a minute then. Don't care who wins just hope the fight lasts longer than 13 seconds and Conor stops ducking Frankie

Please stop. And McGregor only had two weeks to prepare for the best wrestler in the division after preparing for a striker.
Yet McGregor claimed Aldo would not make it to the fight prior and you think he didn't train for Mendes? I think he did. Conor is smart.

eddie's an awesome fighter with the skills to beat mcg but he's WAY to hittable, and I don't believe he'd last the full fight but would win up until it ended

Conor is overrated and most Sherdoggers in this day and age seem to have started watching MMA when Conor came to the UFC.

Send Duffy in there again and crash the hype train.

RDA is not Aldo nor is he Mendes. So there is no point in trying to draw parallels.

What RDA is...is the healthy champion in a bigger weight class who is healthy and confident coming off of a win against a solid opponent who is big enough to fight at WW. He is not a guy who hadn't fought in a over a year or a guy that had 2 weeks notice. Let's be honest too Conor fans as well as the opposite Conor had a full camp injured or not. Injuries happen a full camp with a bum knee does not equate a 2 week camp after sitting around drinking and hunting.

Except mendes was on a shortened camp and people can except that Conor won by tko that fight.
Cerrone is big enough to fight at WW because he weighs 170+ before the cut. Guess what? All 155ers are.

Eddie handles gusts of wind worse than Poirer. R1 TKO McGregor.

You mean the fight that conor fought with a severe knee injury yet was still able to ko mendes in under 2 rounds. You mean that fight? and the both trained for the same amount of time for each other. And mendes gasses cause of the pressure and body shots conor landed. I think conor's destruction of aldo, should be proof of what conor can do when not injured.

We know Chad took the fight on short notice. Conor's knee injury was made up. His IG and Twitter have several pics of him sparing and running during the time they said he couldn't kick.

Cerrone is big enough to fight at WW because he weighs 170+ before the cut. Guess what? All 155ers are.
I'm extremely familiar with weight cutting and what fighters walk around weighing. Cerrone is a large lw and certainly not on the small end of the spectrum for that weight class. My post really wasn't trying to focus on Cerrone and his size. I was pointing out RDA is coming to this fight in a different way than mendes or Aldo were. I was explaining this in a non bias way because I am not a fan of him or Conor but I like keeping things honest and not opinionated.

Back