Eddie Alvarez: McGregor is a easy fight

Sure Eddie, it's an easy fight.

Aldo and Chad said exactly the same thing

Eddie making sure he gets the next title shot against Conor.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/20/1...anjos-bigger-challenge-conor-mcgregor-ufc-mma

"I would want McGregor because it's more money and a simpler fight. He's the easy guy and more money. Dos Anjos is a bigger challenge. To me, he's the better fighter. In a perfect world, I'm fighting dos Anjos in June, or July, for the world title."

McGregor = easier fight + lot more money.
Perfect World = to fight Dos Anjos

I appreciate his bravery but can't say I agree with that logic.

Eddie likely pulls this off , but his loss to Cowboy ensures that he is likely a couple fights away from a shot.

And it was an easy fight for Chad, until he gassed on short notice.

You mean the fight that conor fought with a severe knee injury yet was still able to ko mendes in under 2 rounds. You mean that fight? and the both trained for the same amount of time for each other. And mendes gasses cause of the pressure and body shots conor landed. I think conor's destruction of aldo, should be proof of what conor can do when not injured.

Everyone says this but let's see how Conor, who is bigger than RDA, does when he isn't cutting down to 145. He might look slower, but then again he might be a beast. We won't know until it happens. I would like to see Conor fight Eddie because it would be entertaining.

Alvarez is so overrated cant wait till he gets ktfo

RDA is not Aldo nor is he Mendes. So there is no point in trying to draw parallels.

What RDA is...is the healthy champion in a bigger weight class who is healthy and confident coming off of a win against a solid opponent who is big enough to fight at WW. He is not a guy who hadn't fought in a over a year or a guy that had 2 weeks notice. Let's be honest too Conor fans as well as the opposite Conor had a full camp injured or not. Injuries happen a full camp with a bum knee does not equate a 2 week camp after sitting around drinking and hunting.

Except mendes was on a shortened camp and people can except that Conor won by tko that fight.

'I change your bum life' - Kenny Florian

Alvarez is so overrated cant wait till he gets ktfo
I'm surprised he hasn't been yet he got rocked so many times in Bellator I remember when Eddie tried to go to the UFC the first time and got held up in court I said he would get knocked out by Gray Maynard and then decisioned by Evan Dunham RDA or Volkman then get cut

Easy fight for McGregor: turns Eddie's lights off in round 1.

Eddie is too small, too predictable to overcome the force that is The Notorious.

Back