Eddie Alvarez: McGregor is a easy fight

Sure Eddie, it's an easy fight.

Aldo and Chad said exactly the same thing

Size matter. Its Incredible that you Mcdouchebag's zombie fans still are comparing the FW guys to the sick line of killers Mcdouche has to deal with in the LW division. The bad news is that we wont have the chance to see him getting destroyed by them (with the exception of RDA of course... cant wait ) the guy is not stupid. He's making big money by getting rape at LW and still he will continue making good money getting a beating from Frankie at FW. After that, the guy is gonna be ready to hang them on and you Mcdouche zombie fans are gonna be left looking like dumb bitches.

It irritates me that Alvarez is the representative of my city. Then again, he is from the ghetto.

Eddie has good wrestling but his striking doesn't impress me. He's a grinder now that he's fighting top flight competition, lost his UFC debut and just won two split decisions back to back. He's not hard to hurt, not hard to hit and his reach is only 69 inches where Conor's is around 74 inches. Draw your own conclusions. I hope they fight sooner than later so Ed can see just how "easy" fighting such a skilled fighter and champion like McGregor is.

Eddie likely pulls this off , but his loss to Cowboy ensures that he is likely a couple fights away from a shot.

I think his "win" against pettis might be more harmful to his title chances than the loss to cerrone. He completely stalled his way to a decision while trying to avoid a fight to try and prove he is worthy of a title shot.

Ehh he's so boring that I think it would be the first PPV to get negative buys

That's not what I said.
but it is what happened

2akd5bq.jpg

After keeping tabs on eddie's career its kindof sad that he's closer to a shot at ufc gold now than ever; yet with his new adopted wet blanket style I dont care to see it. That being said whether you believe McGregor will be the first 3 division champ or not, I dont think its fair to say he's an easy fight for anyone.

I'm surprised he hasn't been yet he got rocked so many times in Bellator I remember when Eddie tried to go to the UFC the first time and got held up in court I said he would get knocked out by Gray Maynard and then decisioned by Evan Dunham RDA or Volkman then get cut
well, You were wrong and now he's pretty much primed to for a title shot.

well, You were wrong and now he's pretty much primed to for a title shot.
Oh boy was I wrong he has ...not really impressed me but he has done waaay better then i thought he would I never would have imagined him beating Gilbert and Pettis

Alvarez is so overrated cant wait till he gets ktfo
Conor is so overrated, I can't wait until he gets KTFO and you stupid fans can go sit in the corner with Rousey's fans.

Conor is overrated and most Sherdoggers in this day and age seem to have started watching MMA when Conor came to the UFC.

Send Duffy in there again and crash the hype train.

So what Porier, Aldo, Mendes and holloway couldn't do duffy will be able to do again?

cool.

Back