Eddie Alvarez: I wanna fight Brooks so i can get out of Bellator easier

The Unstoppable Force

Screen-Shot-2014-05-21-at-12.22.25-PM.png

Meets

The Immovable Object!

411px-Eddie_Alvarez.jpg

Hollywood can't script such a SAVAGE ANIMAL showdown!

I'd say that is wrong way to approach a brooks fight

This.

Like I previously said I figured that was his attitude and Bellator was full of shit acting like he was the one who wanted him to fight Chandler.

However, good luck to him at getting anywhere near the kind of money he wants win or lose now that he's said it publicly. Eddie is more Nate Diaz than Gilbert Melendez in terms of temperament and business savvy.

This.

How do you underestimate a guy that just beat Michael Chandler better than yourself?

Even though I had Chandler beating Alvarez in the rematch.

Eddie isn't going to get more than he does in Bellator and wont get an immediate title fight.

Did no one else see Eddie winking and shit after saying that? He was F'in with Wills head because Will was going on like an emotional girl about Eddie not taking the fight while Eddie was saying he wants the fight.

This. brooks cannot see it because he is on a phone line but Eddie clearly winks at the camera and smiles.

gif please?

Brooks smashes Eddie. If Eddie can barely shake off Chandler's TD wait until he meets Brooks

Eddie gets killed by Brooks

Brooks smashes Eddie. If Eddie can barely shake off Chandler's TD wait until he meets Brooks

Lol what? Chandler is a better Wreslter than Brooks. Hands down on every level. He gased in the 3rd.

Brooks simply isn't on Eddies level, the comments in this forum are hilarious. Eddie is going to put on a boxing clinic.

This.

This.

How do you underestimate a guy that just beat Michael Chandler better than yourself?

Even though I had Chandler beating Alvarez in the rematch.

Eddie isn't going to get more than he does in Bellator and wont get an immediate title fight.

How did Brooks beat Chandler better than Eddie? Eddie almost stopped Chandler multiple times and sent him to an overnight stay at the hospital. Brooks wrestled a gased, injured fighter. Flavor of the week.

How did Brooks beat Chandler better than Eddie? Eddie almost stopped Chandler multiple times and sent him to an overnight stay at the hospital. Brooks wrestled a gassed, injured fighter. Flavour of the week.

A majority of people believe Brooks beat Chandler.

People were split on Alvarez beating Chandler and I saw most people saying Chandler won.

A majority of people believe Brooks beat Chandler.

People were split on Alvarez beating Chandler and I saw most people saying Chandler won.

More people thought Chandler won both fights. I think he lost both, to Eddie more clearly. Eddie did 10 times the damage that will did. Mike just fought Eddie healthy and not gassed where he could wrestle for 5 rounds instead of 2. If this fight happens Eddie will be a 3 to 1 favorite for a reason.

Back