Media Eddie Alvarez Has Some Advice For Figueiredo

I never said that his Tweet was cool. Eddie is a dog though. I don't believe his heart should be in question....it would be pretty cool if he was a Sherdogger though lol.
He is a tough S.O.B. but Heart is questionable IMO. Having the Heart to keep fighting when in trouble is one thing he has. He simply Doesn't have the heart to win or lose based on how he stacks up. He has resorted to CHEATING in the octagon deliberately when losing. That's not Heart IMO. Take a loss to Dusting like a man rather than kneeing him 3x in the head illegally to find a way out.

He is a tough S.O.B. but Heart is questionable IMO. Having the Heart to keep fighting when in trouble is one thing he has. He simply Doesn't have the heart to win or lose based on how he stacks up. He has resorted to CHEATING in the octagon deliberately when losing. That's not Heart IMO. Take a loss to Dusting like a man rather than kneeing him 3x in the head illegally to find a way out.
I get what you're saying, man. Fair points. I've seen Eddie dig deep, and seen him look lost in there. I guess the way I look at it is, shit happens sometimes when you have around 40 pro fights. The Dustin thing was fucked up though.

Agreed

LOL at Alvarez who folded like a lawn chair in his title fight trying to call another fight a weak girl

Won the title versus one of the most dominant champs in the weight class via knockout. Definitely not a badass like you, though.

Shut the fuck up Edward.

BriskInexperiencedCaecilian-size_restricted.gif
Eddie made weight

Wow at the eddie hate

he had a funny joke, I guess figueroderillo fans all having cramps right now

The fuck is this CTE'd-, from male pattern baldness suffering-, joke of a champion-, 1 loss and 2 split decisions for a TS getting-, famous for getting KO'd in countless edited gifs-, traded for Ben Askren-, married to a fucking Pterodactyl-dumbass tweeting out of nowhere all of a sudden?
Piss poor attempt.

Agreed

LOL at Alvarez who folded like a lawn chair in his title fight trying to call another fight a weak girl

Eddie is one of the toughest guys to do it. A road warrior that fought everywhere. Conor is better, that is all.

Figuereido 6-1 in the UFC and 0 split decisions
Eddie Alvarez 4-3-(1) (should be 4-4) with 2 split decisions
No shit he's mad at a random flyweight who actually can keep up with the best of his division at the highest level.

Eddie Alvarez was a UFC champion and a champion in several other organizations at times when it meant something. He didn't get the UFC until the end of his career and still won a belt. His resume is vastly deeper in quality and quantity. Figuereido has been fighting real opponents for two years lol.

but i'm sure he's mad at a random fighter in a division the UFC doesn't even promote because his record.

Agreed

What do you mean "his" title fight? When Eddie Alvarez got his title shot he knocked RDA the fuck out and ended his great run.

Getting your ass kicked in a high level fight is much less embarrassing than not being able to manage your weight like a professional for the most important fight of your life.

You filthy casual. Alvarez's got wins over Curran, Melendez, Aoki, Freire, Chandler, Hansen, Kawajiri, Pettis, and RDA. Even teh journeymen he beat were game, guys like Aaron Riley. He's easily a top ten all time LW if not top five.

He got clowned by Conor; I get that. But how does that justify you beclowning yourself? Pull your shit together and focus on being a better poster, because right now you're bad even by Sherdog standards.

Seriously. The Eddie Alvarez disrespect is lame and just outs these guys as noobs. If you think he's an asshole for taking a potshot at Fig for not making weight, okay. But the guy has an amazing resume and lots of all time great fights/highlights. You should make yourself look ignorant shitty on someone like Eddie.

Last edited:
Conor haters and Conor cum garglers coming together to shit on Eddie for that ONE bad night. Pathetic yet typical Shertard behaviour.

Why doesn't Eddie worry about not getting tko'd in a 4th rate org instead of giving some nobody flyweight weight cutting advice?

I’m sure Figueiredo is going to take the advice of a punch drunk brawler currently getting KNOCKED OUT in the minor leagues...

<36>

giphy.gif
This is easily the best post on your Sherdog history! Bravo Wand

Eddie Alvarez picking on Flyweights now

Figuereido 6-1 in the UFC and 0 split decisions
Eddie Alvarez 4-3-(1) (should be 4-4) with 2 split decisions
No shit he's mad at a random flyweight who actually can keep up with the best of his division at the highest level.
Eddie Alvarez, one of the greatest LW's of all time, 4-3-1 vs nothing but top 5 ranked opponents, was CHAMPION

Fig 6-1 vs who? beat who? champion of what?

Eddie hasn't missed weight but he's pulled out of his fair share of fights last minute. Shit happens and he shouldn't be bad mouthing an active fighter in another org.
No, no he hasn't.. why are you making shit up?

He missed a Chandler fight a month out that was postponed and he won due to Kenny Monday slamming him on his head wrestling and giving him a concussion
He pulled out of a Benson Henderson fight because of a pretty significant injury

That's it

He fought Folayang pretty injured as well as many other fights banged up.

Figureido fucked up but he doesn't have a history of missing weight. It seems like he legit could not lose the last 2.5. Shit happens.

It's just a bad look for Eddie who hasn't fought since his last pullout
His last pull out was Benson, fought like 12 times since then. He never pulled out vs Dagi he just couldn't accept the fight, big difference.

Back