Media Eddie Alvarez Has Some Advice For Figueiredo

3o6Zt1o8FHBrjlBdYY.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe you should just fight up a weight class then?

Hi everyone! I just got off work. Its Friday and I am ready to Sherdog now!

Maybe you should just fight up a weight class then?
That's whats strange. Figueiredo has had 18 flyweight fights and made weight for all of them

He even had a fight against Moraga where he even made 125 on the dot. That's why im confused as to why Alvarez is a loudmouth

It's not like Figueiredo is like Charles Oliveria or John Lineker (aka having a habit of missing weight)

That's whats strange. Figueiredo has had 18 flyweight fights and made weight for all of them

He even had a fight against Moraga where he even made 125 on the dot. That's why im confused as to why Alvarez is a loudmouth

It's not like Figueiredo is like Charles Oliveria or John Lineker (aka having a habit of missing weight)
I assume he's giving him shit for stopping doing his job with a reason of "cramps". I hope it's some pretty debilitating cramps because it sounds like a pretty weak reason to stop.

Agreed

LOL at Alvarez who folded like a lawn chair in his title fight trying to call another fight a weak girl

Yeah but at least he got a title fight this fight is no longer anything special for Deiveson

The fuck is this CTE'd-, from male pattern baldness suffering-, joke of a champion-, 1 loss and 2 split decisions for a TS getting-, famous for getting KO'd in countless edited gifs-, traded for Ben Askren-, married to a fucking Pterodactyl-dumbass tweeting out of nowhere all of a sudden?
[<taker1}

Holy shit dude

Agreed

LOL at Alvarez who folded like a lawn chair in his title fight trying to call another fight a weak girl
Rewatch his fight with Gaethje before talking shit about Eddie's heart.

why do fighters trash talk when there is no way of ever fighting eachother?

The fuck is this CTE'd-, from male pattern baldness suffering-, joke of a champion-, 1 loss and 2 split decisions for a TS getting-, famous for getting KO'd in countless edited gifs-, traded for Ben Askren-, married to a fucking Pterodactyl-dumbass tweeting out of nowhere all of a sudden?

<{Joewithit}>

Back