Media Eddie Alvarez Has Some Advice For Figueiredo

What about his wife? I'm not getting the jokes in this thread.

The fuck is this CTE'd-, from male pattern baldness suffering-, joke of a champion-, 1 loss and 2 split decisions for a TS getting-, famous for getting KO'd in countless edited gifs-, traded for Ben Askren-, married to a fucking Pterodactyl-dumbass tweeting out of nowhere all of a sudden?

You filthy casual. Alvarez's got wins over Curran, Melendez, Aoki, Freire, Chandler, Hansen, Kawajiri, Pettis, and RDA. Even teh journeymen he beat were game, guys like Aaron Riley. He's easily a top ten all time LW if not top five.

He got clowned by Conor; I get that. But how does that justify you beclowning yourself? Pull your shit together and focus on being a better poster, because right now you're bad even by Sherdog standards.

The fuck is this CTE'd-, from male pattern baldness suffering-, joke of a champion-, 1 loss and 2 split decisions for a TS getting-, famous for getting KO'd in countless edited gifs-, traded for Ben Askren-, married to a fucking Pterodactyl-dumbass tweeting out of nowhere all of a sudden?
@Holic

Who knows. Eddie is so bad that maybe he could actually lose to some of those flyweights.

You filthy casual. Alvarez's got wins over Curran, Melendez, Aoki, Freire, Chandler, Hansen, Kawajiri, Pettis, and RDA. Even teh journeymen he beat were game, guys like Aaron Riley. He's easily a top ten all time LW if not top five.

He got clowned by Conor; I get that. But how does that justify you beclowning yourself? Pull your shit together and focus on being a better poster, because right now you're bad even by Sherdog standards.

giphy.gif

Figuereido 6-1 in the UFC and 0 split decisions
Eddie Alvarez 4-3-(1) (should be 4-4) with 2 split decisions
No shit he's mad at a random flyweight who actually can keep up with the best of his division at the highest level.
Don't forget that he embarrassed his family, friends, and all fans of MMA with the single most piss poor excuse of a title defense in the premiere division in the UFC, by being made to look like a debuting amature. Eddie is truly a joke because of that thrashing by a career FW who couldn't even compete with a real 155 champ

The only fight that mattered was his Marquee career fight. Cowboy battered him effortlessly, He bored all UFC fans with his sorry performances against Showtime and Gilbert, then luckily clipped RDA. His next fight was even worse than the two split decisions when he looked like he showed up to be a stuntman in a showcase fight in a combat sport movie against Conor at a weight class he never has proven to be truly elite at. Guy isn't a casual for knowing Eddie isn't some world beater when matched up against the best guys in the premiere org

Rewatch his first fight with Poirier and see him throw a few blatantly illegal knees and then insinuating Poirier quit. He was losing so he resorted to cheating. Claims he didn't break the rules intentionally but also claims he doesn't know the rules and fights on instinct.

Alvarez is a little full of shit sometimes and he certainly got mind fucked by McGregor.
I agree, but Eddie has proven that he is animal. Dude has shown that he has grit more often than not.

I agree, but Eddie has proven that he is animal. Dude has shown that he has grit more often than not.
It's not grit when you cheat because you are losing. It is also a pussy move IMO to rip on a fighter in another ORG when they miss weight for the first time ever in the biggest fight of their career. He is supposed to be a professional fighter not a typical Sherdogger.

This guy was Bellator and UFC champ.

Who the fuck are you again?

He makes a good point. It was hard to see the big deal about Alvarez even when he was at his peak.

Other than IGGLES IGGLES PHILLY LOVE ALRIGHT ROCKOOOOoOoOoO of course.

The only fight that mattered was his Marquee career fight. Cowboy battered him effortlessly, He bored all UFC fans with his sorry performances against Showtime and Gilbert, then luckily clipped RDA. His next fight was even worse than the two split decisions when he looked like he showed up to be a stuntman in a showcase fight in a combat sport movie against Conor at a weight class he never has proven to be truly elite at. Guy isn't a casual for knowing Eddie isn't some world beater when matched up against the best guys in the premiere org

You admit he beat Melendez, RDA, and Pettis, and you think he doesn't match up well with the top guys? He's probably got more top ten LW wins than Khabib and Conor combined.

It's not grit when you cheat because you are losing. It is also a pussy move IMO to rip on a fighter in another ORG when they miss weight for the first time ever in the biggest fight of their career. He is supposed to be a professional fighter not a typical Sherdogger.
I never said that his Tweet was cool. Eddie is a dog though. I don't believe his heart should be in question....it would be pretty cool if he was a Sherdogger though lol.

I’m sure Figueiredo is going to take the advice of a punch drunk brawler currently getting KNOCKED OUT in the minor leagues...

<36>

giphy.gif

why do fighters trash talk when there is no way of ever fighting eachother?
If figaro missed by any more, he'd be in Eddie's weight class.

Back