Media Eddie Alvarez Has Some Advice For Figueiredo

Rewatch his first fight with Poirier and see him throw a few blatantly illegal knees and then insinuating Poirier quit. He was losing so he resorted to cheating. Claims he didn't break the rules intentionally but also claims he doesn't know the rules and fights on instinct.

Alvarez is a little full of shit sometimes and he certainly got mind fucked by McGregor.
Talk about illegal knees... Eddie was dominating Dustin and after a bullshit stand up Dustin kneed eddie in the dick to start the flurry and finish

No, no he hasn't.. why are you making shit up?

He missed a Chandler fight a month out that was postponed and he won due to Kenny Monday slamming him on his head wrestling and giving him a concussion
He pulled out of a Benson Henderson fight because of a pretty significant injury

That's it

He fought Folayang pretty injured as well as many other fights banged up.
Eddie pulled out against Chandler, Hendo, and his most recent fight. Along with one other I believe.

Not making anything up. Eddie has pulled due to injury a lot

His last pull out was Benson, fought like 12 times since then. He never pulled out vs Dagi he just couldn't accept the fight, big difference.
He was scheduled for that fight and withdrew due to injury. Literally pulling out

Talk about illegal knees... Eddie was dominating Dustin and after a bullshit stand up Dustin kneed eddie in the dick to start the flurry and finish
Lol at bullshit stand up. Eddie was holding onto the cage to escape submissions and get to mount. That stand up was fair

I'm totally shocked Eddie's sense of humor is hack as fuck.

Eddie pulled out against Chandler, Hendo, and his most recent fight. Along with one other I believe.

Not making anything up. Eddie has pulled due to injury a lot
No I just told you exactly what happened. He didn't pull out of that last fight. He never accepted it because he couldn't make it to it. 2 fights out of 38 in 17 years is a lot? Give me a break troll.

Lol at bullshit stand up. Eddie was holding onto the cage to escape submissions and get to mount. That stand up was fair
That's factually not what happened you idiot... here you go making shit up again. It got stood up for an elbow Eddie landed to Dustin's shoulder and it was bullshit to stand that up from full mount, even Dustin told the ref it was okay during the fight.

Keep trying.

Shut the fuck up Edward.

BriskInexperiencedCaecilian-size_restricted.gif
Quiet casual. Bashing Eddie for being right?

No I just told you exactly what happened. He didn't pull out of that last fight. He never accepted it because he couldn't make it to it. 2 fights out of 38 in 17 years is a lot? Give me a break troll.
Lol I forgot that Eddie's wife had an account on here. Cry more bitch.

Eddie was signed and scheduled I. The tournament and pulled out as he had before

That's factually not what happened you idiot... here you go making shit up again. It got stood up for an elbow Eddie landed to Dustin's shoulder and it was bullshit to stand that up from full mount, even Dustin told the ref it was okay during the fight.

Keep trying.
Oh right he listened to his idiotic corner call for illegal elbows AFTER he was cheating with grabs like the dumbass he is.

He obtained the position through cheating and cheated once he got there. He rightfully was stood up and knocked out.

HAHAHA

who are you?

Back