Eddie Alvarez BAFFLED at how KHABIB is no1 contender!

Oh shit son, flex that muscle. OMGzzzzzzzzz you've been on an internet forum longer than me. Wow you must be super versed in MMA and an expert on Thai clinches and omoplatas, huh? Please tell us of your infinite knowledge, your grace.

sausage-1433860124.gif

I don't know why I even spent this long talking to some 16 year old.

The UFC needs to figure out if it's going for sports or competion. If it's going the sports rout Khabib should be next . He is ranked #1 on the UFC's rankings. Nate is ranked #4. He shouldn't past Khabib with a win over an unranked LW in Conor. Same thing if Conor beats Nate.

If the UFC is going the competion rout rankings don't matter . Maybe they should get rid of them .

It feels like the UFC is going both ways , sport and competion but you just end up making everyone upset that way!

Salty about what? Somebody trying to tell me what to do on the internet? I give two shits about your replies, but I'll play your dumb game. You're not the first dumbass to try this tactic on Sherdog. It works so well.

<3>

I don't know why I even spent this long talking to some 16 year old.

Your grace, that is NOT the level of come backness I expect from such a scholar like you. Aren't you supposed to take me to school on the sweet science? Where is the detailed argument shaming me from this forum? You, with your god like join date of 2007, are a god among men. Don't be humble, my lord.

d044f936-fe97-4ebc-841f-a927128ef388.gif

Your grace, that is NOT the level of come backness I expect from such a scholar like you. Aren't you supposed to take me to school on the sweet science? Where is the detailed argument shaming me from this forum? You, with your god like join date of 2007, are a god among men. Don't be humble, my lord.

d044f936-fe97-4ebc-841f-a927128ef388.gif

Post another pic tool box

Salty about what? Somebody trying to tell me what to do on the internet? I give two shits about your replies, but I'll play your dumb game. You're not the first dumbass to try this tactic on Sherdog. It works so well.

<3>

Wow you're so creepy dude. No one is telling you to do anything.

Look, take your frumpy gf to Olive Garden like you do every Saturday and go down on her first this time, ok? Don't be selfish.

giphy.gif

Wow you're so creepy dude. No one is telling you to do anything.

Look, take your frumpy gf to Olive Garden like you do every Saturday and go down on her first this time, ok? Don't be selfish.

giphy.gif
Ah, he thinks he's witty. Isn't it cute.

Alvarez and Woodley basically admitting they're not draws in their own right. It's sad, I don't see DJ,DC or Cruz(for now) chasing after money fights.

Alvarez and Woodley basically admitting they're not draws in their own right. It's sad, I don't see DJ,DC or Cruz(for now) chasing after money fights.

Don't think they'll give a fuck about your tears when they're on their way to the bank, mija.

I'm really thinkin Conor vs Eddie will be made if conor gets by nate. I predicted Henderson vs Bisping too after he knocked out lombard. Conor vs Eddie will be the money fight. Every irishmen knows alvarez is a better match up for mcgregor than khabib.

This. I just don't see Conor going back down to 145 if he beats Nate.

Baffled = scurred

screaming-gif-6.gif

One of the few times I'm going to disagree with you, AB. If he knew he would get the same amount of money to fight Kebab as much as Diaz or Conor, I don't think he'd have a problem with it. He just wants the one payday that will set him up for life.

One of the few times I'm going to disagree with you, AB. If he knew he would get the same amount of money to fight Kebab as much as Diaz or Conor, I don't think he'd have a problem with it. He just wants the one payday that will set him up for life.

Congrats on that GOLD belt my brotha.:)

And you may well be right!

Eddie doesn't want no part of Khabib, its very clear.

Khabib isn't a draw, and doesn't help him with his ppv points. If the UFC isn't going to help him get paid, he has to ensure that he's going to get paid no matter what.

We all scream about fighter pay, even though I don't like it either, I can't blame Eddie or Wood trying to call their own shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back