EBI 4 Countdown

Thats the thing. There is so much more to grappling than heelhooks. Sure,it is a valuable submission,but to avoid a whole organization because of a handful of submissions is wack.Especially when the talent level in that organization is so much higher. Its more of a convenient excuse to avoid the top competition and keep winning these small regional tournaments.

There is more to grappling than heelhooks. But the heel hook and reaping is so damn effective that it should be included. One of my old purple belt (at the time) team mates used to tap out black belts in competition all the time with heel hooks because they never trained for them. It's like Kyokushin. It's badass, but without punches to the head, it's incomplete.

"Has amazing competitors, you could read off the list Even the people considered as B-level competitors are decent blackbelts."

I had to look up who this Eddie Cummings. I train regularly, but I guess I'm out of touch with the BJJ scene.

Let me first say, EBI > Metamoris.

And WAR Eddie Cummings. Dude is a methodical and technical beast. Hope he wins.

Ebi4 bracket is out. Yoshida and Cummins on one side and Geo and Miyao on the other side

Ebi4 bracket is out. Yoshida and Cummins on one side and Geo and Miyao on the other side

pG8uJpI.jpg

Miyao, Cummins, Yoshida, and Geo are all great but personally I'm hoping to see some upsets in this tournament. Will be amazing regardless EBI's always bring it.

pG8uJpI.jpg

Miyao, Cummins, Yoshida, and Geo are all great but personally I'm hoping to see some upsets in this tournament. Will be amazing regardless EBI's always bring it.

I hope miura does well but Tudor is great as well.

pG8uJpI.jpg

Any upset in particular?

Any upset in particular?

I wanna see Joel Tudor and Geoff Real do very well, if not win the whole thing. I train with and see Tudor on a regular basis. Geoff is a black belt under my instructor and used to help in my BJJ kids classes.

pG8uJpI.jpg

Geo will beat Sergio and Fyvie.Will lose to Miyao.Cummings will his matches and will beat Yoshida to make it to the finals. Miyao will beat Cummings in the finals.

Is this streaming going to be the same as EBI3? EBI3 had a cool chat feature, looking forward to this event.

pG8uJpI.jpg

Geo will beat Sergio and Fyvie.Will lose to Miyao.Cummings will his matches and will beat Yoshida to make it to the finals. Miyao will beat Cummings in the finals.

lol I love the tournament format

It's like some Dragon Ball or Yu Yu Hakasho type shit

Does Joao have insane flexibility in his elbows and shoulders like he does in his legs? You guys think he won't tap to anything and somebody's gon have to sleep him to beat him? Or that he'll tap but only to chokes?

Back