Ea sports ufc sucks

And why is there no leg kick stoppages. That's just dumb.

There isn't? I'd bet my ass that I've gotten a couple of TKOs via leg kicks. Have I been dreaming?

There isn't? I'd bet my ass that I've gotten a couple of TKOs via leg kicks. Have I been dreaming?

No there isn't. I legit spent one whole 25 minute fight just kicking the legs and no stoppage. Undisputed 3 definitely had leg kick TKOs though.

you can knock them down with leg kicks but never win by leg kicks

ive had fights where I leg kicked somebody to the point where even if i barely touched their leg they would collapse, but never would the ref call a tko

Damn it, I guess I got them in Undisputed 3 then. Grab dat ass guys, it's yours

tumblr_nok6bgcdlL1ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Lol

Lol he has 4 videos of those. You would have to be a schill to think those are rare. I have had 2 of them happen too me and I don't even own the game. I have just played it at a buddies house 4 times.
I have played since launch and still playing it is a ok game. Most of those glitches are offline.

It's not like leg kicks KO's were viable in UFC 3. They were possible, but it was more efficient to go to the head and body.

"nitpicking" not having a whole division

:icon_lol:

this guy must be an EA employee

Thank you. That in itself shows you the rosters are dookie. RDA had to win the belt to get added. Bethe just fought Ronda for the belt, no Correia on the game. If you're fighting for the title at least put them in the game until the next game drops, it's really that easy. But that isn't making EA any of their famous MUT/HUT/FUT ultimate team cash. That's what it comes down to.

I think if Undisputed 1's Clinch Game & exclusive grappling & GNP positions was mixed with UFC 3's, and they also had Undisputed 2's interactivity (loads of interviews & etc.) and they had all the strong points of both EA's games, we'd be set. Inspiration from Universe Mode in those WWE games would be dope. I'd like it if the move list was looked over by all the MMArtists with very vast move sets. We deserve well other 1,000 separate techniques. Even if I don't count combos I know more than that, other fellow experienced MMArtists would not be surprised by that but I bet non-trained/casuals would, and that's why we need more input from the pros. We need stick & move as an option. How the hell is it supposed to be considered a simulation otherwise?

Game is flawed. I literally play it because I am a pure MMA junkie and its the only game on current gen with a working online(UFC 3 servers are dead) The studio behind this usually works on the FN boxing games and it shows. Striking looks good but mechanically is ludicrous. Guys just throwing 8 strikes in a row like boxing without tiring. No logic or reasoning at all. The guy spamming hooks or uppercuts will get a KO 9/10 over the guy trying to use footwork, jab, etc. The clinch and grappling is non existent. The game is so robotic. Their is like some delay in the entire gameplay. Transtioning, sub attempts, even finishes. (refs will come over and stop a fight literally 10 seconds after a KO) The game is bare and basic in every way. Online is just the same 3 rounds. No championship five rounder. Just that weird belt system which I guess was their way of matchmaking(which didn't work because I know for a fact I played some top ten ranked leaderboard guys while a brown belt) The roster is kind of lacking The developers really don't understand MMA and they were obviously targeting casuals. I think the previous EA MMA game had it better then this studio or THQ. Hopefully the game didn't flop that bad where we won't get a sequel because their is potential here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back