Ea sports ufc sucks

I agree with TS. I wasted so many hours on the old Undisputed games putting fight cards together and keeping up with wins/losses. The omission of the mode in EA UFC ruined any replay value. I was bored within a week and took it back to Gamestop.

The 'finishes' are some of my biggest gripes with the game. They're so unsatisfying, that I purposely fight to a decision, because winning on points is more satisfying than knocking the other guy out. Seriously, if I KO with a flying knee, I expect them to drop like they've been shot, instead. They freeze up, and take a good few seconds to slowly slump forward. Too unrealistic to look past, UFC 3's KO animations were spot-on.
I was talking about UFC 3. How about reading my post. He is the one that said there KO animations were shit not me.

Bullshit I didn't play that game. I played the ever loving hell out of it. I just never got to play multiplayer which I heard was terrible. I would exploit the event glitch to have open weight fights more than anything. From what I remember, the follow up was when you rocked them and you could finish from there. A clean KO had you standing there doing nothing, and you almost ALWAYS had to rock them 2 to 3 times before that clean KO. Maybe I was slightly wrong, but the finishes felt incredibly generic with no variation at all. EA's finishes are infinitely more organic and varied.

And in that 3 years, the roster becomes extremely outdated and people complain about that. There won't be a perfect MMA game. But they're getting better.
This is not true, if you knock a guy clean out in UFC 3 you can follow up with strikes every time. This is easily accessible info through buying and playing the game or youtube.

lol, maybe like 2 of them were realistic. the rest were so bad. but i think how laughable they were added to the rock'em sock'em feel

Thankyou! And after you saw those same 2 animations 100 times, they became incredibly boring.

I think a lot of people are judging EA UFC based on the initial release and not post patch, because I will admit it's an entirely different game.

Ironic that people mention taking 60 high kicks. Got KO'ed by a single high kick in the first round after dominating for three minutes in a mirror match online with Werdum. I was salty, but flash KO's are good to have around.

This is not true, if you knock a guy clean out in UFC 3 you can follow up with strikes every time. This is easily accessible info through buying and playing the game or youtube.

Please shut up with that shit. Do you want me to take a picture of my game for you. It's fucking annoying.

No it didn't and you obviously never played the game. You can follow up after you KO someone in undisputed 3. This is something you can youtube for christ sake. Idk why people love to make them selves seem like ignorant fools on the Internet. UFC undisputed 3 has much higher review rating then EA UFC.

Undisputed 3 was exponentially better than EA UFC. Not sure what the EA fannies are smoking.

Undisputed 3 was exponentially better than EA UFC. Not sure what the EA fannies are smoking.

When did you play EA UFC last? There's no way you can be talking post patches.

pit fighter is still the greatest mma game of all time

You suck, the game is good.

im a "fighting game" player and play games like tekkan, street fighter,DOA, Mortal kombat, fight nights and every UFC game but no man....

the last game before this 1 was way better. as far as fighting games go this 1 is terrible.

Yes it was. not even comparable. Remember jon jones in the first ufc game tho......lol he was so terrible

When did you play EA UFC last? There's no way you can be talking post patches.

EA is not as good as the last ufc game. still better than number 1 and 2, but 3rd was by far better

Last edited:
im a "fighting game" player and play games like tekkan, street fighter,DOA, Mortal kombat, fight nights and every UFC game but no man....

the last game before this 1 was way better as fighting games go this 1 is terrible.

Yes it was. not even comparable

So you dig arcade fighters and didn't like the newest game. That makes a lot of sense. UFC 3 was designed to be an arcade game. It had great modes, but the gameplay was silly.
If played all the UFC titles religiously, as well as EA MMA, and other than single player modes, EA UFC crushes those games. On top of that, EA gave us 22 free DLC fighters, and tweaked the gameplay based on forum input.

the last game before this 1 was way better. as fighting games go this 1 is terrible.

Yes it was. not even comparable. Remember jon jones in the first ufc game tho......lol he was so terrible

EA is not as good as the last ufc game. still better than number 1 and 2, but 3rd was by far better

200_s.gif

EA UFC is a simulation, it's not a static fighter. Real footwork and movement is necessary to win. Just having knowledge of stand up techniques in real life gave me a huge advantage right off the bat, which is a testament to the striking in the game.

Hate to admit it, but I've been smashing that game... Unlocked 60 or so fighters and completed it with 10.

Some of the moves they've given people is hilarious, like Bispings's catwheel kick or Chaels flying knees...

Have you completed all 199 fights with all 3 stars yet?

200_s.gif

EA UFC is a simulation, it's not a static fighter. Real footwork and movement is necessary to win. Just having knowledge of stand up techniques in real life gave me a huge advantage right off the bat, which is a testament to the striking in the game.

So you dig arcade fighters and didn't like the newest game. That makes a lot of sense. UFC 3 was designed to be an arcade game. It had great modes, but the gameplay was silly.
If played all the UFC titles religiously, as well as EA MMA, and other than single player modes, EA UFC crushes those games. On top of that, EA gave us 22 free DLC fighters, and tweaked the gameplay based on forum input.

yes i know. i not complaining that its more realistic than those games.(besides the leg kicks). Im sayin as far as fighting games go its not better than the last game. Some of the fight nights are better and so is the last ufc game. Im just giving input from a fighting game players perspective.

and the DLC and tweaks dosnt make it a better game as far as playing go's.

Last edited:
Please shut up with that shit. Do you want me to take a picture of my game for you. It's fucking annoying.

That's cool stop saying I accurate shit. You can follow up after you KO a fighter.

Have you completed all 199 fights with all 3 stars yet?

Nah... I'm just rinsing it as quickly as I can for the quick bonus points. Getting 3 stars takes time - I did up to about 180 with Gus but then I realised I could have way more stuff and points if I got to the bonuses first.

Arlovski is the man.

Nah... I'm just rinsing it as quickly as I can for the quick bonus points. Getting 3 stars takes time - I did up to about 180 with Gus but then I realised I could have way more stuff and points if I got to the bonuses first.

Arlovski is the man.

I've just got to where I'm able to do it. I've got it with Barao, Weidman, GSP, and Mir so far. That Canadian edition GSP I have has an 8003 rating. He's pretty much unbeatable.

The live events are my favorite though. I've done unlocked all kinds of shit on those.

That's cool stop saying I accurate shit. You can follow up after you KO a fighter.
Went to hook up the old PS3, but couldn't find the game so I looked it up on Youtube. You were right, I guess I was thinking of 2010, but the animations were fucking abysmal. It was the same robotic punch with zero variation, it looked like complete shit. EA UFC is still infinitely better in that department, and just like Pride Mode, EA MMA did it first.
yes i know. i not complaining that its more realistic than those games.(besides the leg kicks). Im sayin as far as fighting games go its not better than the last game. Some of the fight nights are better and so is the last ufc game. Im just giving input from a fighting game players perspective.

and the DLC and tweaks dosnt make it a better game as far as playing go's.

I prefer simulations for fighting games, I'm a big fan of the Fight Night series. This is the first striking game since Victorious Boxers with a real emphasis on footwork. I consider it the best fighting game to date. That's just up to personal taste.

I like the game, and you should rent a game like this unless you know you are going to like it.

I got it during a flash sale, it was like 13 bucks, I think it was well worth it.

MMA is just such a hard thing to make into a video game, too many variables in a fight nobody will ever get it perfect and if they do the controls will be so complicated it will take ages to get good at

Back