Ea sports ufc sucks

gogogunja

White Belt
Reaction score
Just bought ps4 and ufc game and it blows great graphics but career mode is just bad and there is no event mode.thq did a better job in my opinion

Apparently buggy as shit too

Yup, career mode is heart breaking bad.

But I made a wicked George Foreman with EA game face. THQ, hell even UFC Sudden Impact had better career modes.

Did this really exist? To me there is no lesna "era". I don't think he is worth the hype he had. He had a monster body and if he trained BJJ etc as a kid he would be a beast, for sure. But he just didn't have it.

Let's review his career breakdown shall we?

1-0 - beats Min-Soo Kim. Who? Nobody that's who.
1-1 - Loses to Frank Mir. Of course. Fed to the wolves. What were those hammer fists about?
2-1 - Heath Herring. He was kind of at the end of his run anyway.
3-1 - Why the hell did he get a title shot again? Celebrity status? You don't get a title shot 4th fight in! And against old man Couture? Was like watching some kind oh horrible documentary about elderly abouse from the 50s
4-1 - Frank Mir. Mir got careless, underestimated and just plain screwed up. This should not a happened
5-1 - Shane Carwin. What a sad state of affairs this was. Carwin burned himself out smashing Brock's extra re enforced skull. Then the sad tired arm triangle. The ref also kept yelling at Carwin "You're alomst there!!!! or something
5-2 - Loses to Cain Velasquez. OF course he did. His only legit and properly trained and prepared opponent.
5-3 - Alister Overeem. I do feel bad for Lesnar here. We all knew of his bad stomach. Alister attacked the injured belly of the beast and Brok did not seem to know how to defend the body/

That's it. Thanks for reading

Last edited by a moderator:
Game is pretty realistic and fun to play with great graphics, I don't give a damn about career mode.

THQ's UFC 3 was the most complete MMA game for me.

That game came out last year dude.

The game's pretty lame but we all know that by now. I dislike the grappling aspect and the requirement that you create your own fighter in career mode. I want to be able to play as my favorite fighters and work my way up without the stupid TUF stuff.

Game is pretty realistic and fun to play with great graphics, I don't give a damn about career mode.

Realistic? Wtf game you playing? Every KO is a flash KO and you can cheese your way to victory by just throwing spinning back kicks all game.

Realistic? Wtf game you playing? Every KO is a flash KO and you can cheese your way to victory by just throwing spinning back kicks all game.

Yeah I hated that about THQ games too... once you KO someone, they fall in dramatic fashion and your fighter instantly stops swinging..

nobody plays career mode. wtf.

u play online or against buddies.

get to red belt level then talk. noob. :p

Well EA Sports as a whole has regressed a ton lately.
Madden 96: "Oh, you want to create your own player? Well before you join a team you're going to have to run a 40-yard dash and do other drills to rate your skills!"
Madden 15: "Pick what team you want to be on and whether or not you want to automatically be the starter."

What frustrates me (and it's insignificant, I know) is that when you create a fighter on EA UFC, Bruce Buffer and the play-by-play team only refer to you by your nickname or last name when on Undisputed UFC 2010 and UFC Undisputed 3, Bruce Buffer would at least introduce you as, for example, Aaron "The Hitman" Hernandez. Now it's just "Hernandez."

Undisputed 3 definitely had the most realistic career mode. I also enjoyed that in Undisputed 2 you could actually give answers in post-fight interviews and make other choices that lead to you having different dynamics with different opponents.

What's so bad about it?

I don't have a lot of time to play video games but I just picked up undisputed 3 for my 360 - I really only like career mode, it's not bad accept that when you get past your first 5-7 fights you get a lot of rematches. 6 of my 7 title defenses were against the 6 people I beat before getting the title, I was picturing sherdog threads during loading screens "Another rematch?!?!" lol

Decent game, if I had to nit pick it I'd say they need to work on making it more immersive

*They need to record more commentary, Rogan and Goldberg literally say 1 of like 3 possible things.

*Can't control weight class moving much, you get 1 or 2 opportunities to move up or down 1 division. But I don't see why you can't pick when you change divisions or even go up more then 1

*Need to expand the bush leagues, I understand it's a UFC game but why not make up fictional small time promotions, or even make a little TUF challenge, They wouldn't have to change the gameplay at all, just like a different menu or backdrop

*Tattoos are shitty, 99% of them suck and you can't cover much of your fighter

Basically the game was an absolute joke. Created by people with no knowledge of the sport, when it first came out (which was the only day I played it because of how bad it was) you could 2 a total of 2 different takedowns, which included picking Daniel Cormier up over your head and doing a wwe style slam in him with any fighter. You can take about 60 headkicks without getting hurt, the game other than looking good as the most unrealistic piece of crap I've ever played. No game modes worth taking your time, CAF u put ur game face on online, looked amazing then u load the game and it looked nothing like the game face app u built it on... It's a shame thq are gone because they r gunna roll this shite out for years to come..

Back