[YT]PMseKXLk0zA[/YT]

The Division Stage Demo

[YT]YcB9_Ps3PAs[/YT]

Far Cry 4 Stage Demo

[YT]n2KktyidRRQ[/YT]

Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris Stage Demo

[YT]PzXjE7OKZz8[/YT]

Last edited:
Got to play the Super Smash Bros 4 demo today. Was pretty fun. Used Little Mac. Did some good damage but kept SDing because I has to use the Wii classic control instead of a gamecube controller

Nintendo announced S.T.E.A.M. instead of Metroid or Majora's Mask. :icon_sad:

IGN's Best Game of E3 So Far Discussion

[YT]7-HHXZbejZA[/YT]

I thought MS' E3 was awful. Halo, Crackdown and a bunch of 3rd party things we already knew about. Pretty weak.

Got to play the Super Smash Bros 4 demo today. Was pretty fun. Used Little Mac. Did some good damage but kept SDing because I has to use the Wii classic control instead of a gamecube controller

Damn, I'm jelly. Is it more Melee-like or Brawl-like? I don't have a Wii-U but if this game ends up being like Melee it'd make me buy it.

the order really caught my attention looks good

Damn, I'm jelly. Is it more Melee-like or Brawl-like? I don't have a Wii-U but if this game ends up being like Melee it'd make me buy it.

I couldn't analyze to much while playing because I was only able to play for a short time because there was a big line. Wave Dashing is still gone and L-Canceling as well but im not to sure about that one. No crouch canceling either. Wasn't able to dash dance but one of my friends said he was able to Foxtrot. It was however much faster than Brawl which was great, the characters weren't as floaty, and there much more hitstun so comboing is a lot easier and more possible. There was a lot of lag when landing after a jump. Not sure if thats a Little Mac thing because I know he is ass in the air but I think a few of my friends that were there were saying the same thing.

Over all I would say if I had to compare to Brawl or Melee it was more Brawl-like but It is much more improved than Brawl and Smash 4 seems like its trying to do its own thing. There is a lot more potential for the game to be competitive a lot more than Brawl could be. I was only able to play 4 Man FFA. If I was able to play 1v1 and on a Gamecube control instead of a classic one I could have got a better feel for it but for now im happy with how its turning out.

I couldn't analyze to much while playing because I was only able to play for a short time because there was a big line. Wave Dashing is still gone and L-Canceling as well but im not to sure about that one. No crouch canceling either. Wasn't able to dash dance but one of my friends said he was able to Foxtrot. It was however much faster than Brawl which was great, the characters weren't as floaty, and there much more hitstun so comboing is a lot easier and more possible. There was a lot of lag when landing after a jump. Not sure if thats a Little Mac thing because I know he is ass in the air but I think a few of my friends that were there were saying the same thing.

Over all I would say if I had to compare to Brawl or Melee it was more Brawl-like but It is much more improved than Brawl and Smash 4 seems like its trying to do its own thing. There is a lot more potential for the game to be competitive a lot more than Brawl could be. I was only able to play 4 Man FFA. If I was able to play 1v1 and on a Gamecube control instead of a classic one I could have got a better feel for it but for now im happy with how its turning out.

Cool. Kind of lame if Dash Dancing is out. Good to hear that floatiness get a nerf. L-Canceling isn't really too necessary if they properly manage the delay after landing. How did movement feel? Without DD and wavedashing I feel like it still could play a bit slow?

I'm pretty hyped for the game even though I don't own a Wii U. I'm very interested in seeing how it turns out and hope it's great. Right now I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC and a PS4 so idk if I'll end up getting the Wii U. Smash Bros. could potentially put that priority over PS4.

Two announcements tomorrow (well today, past 12 p.m. EST).

Liking Uncharted 4's location, the only other game I can remember taking place in the Himalayas is Cursed Mountain.

Cool. Kind of lame if Dash Dancing is out. Good to hear that floatiness get a nerf. L-Canceling isn't really too necessary if they properly manage the delay after landing. How did movement feel? Without DD and wavedashing I feel like it still could play a bit slow?

I'm pretty hyped for the game even though I don't own a Wii U. I'm very interested in seeing how it turns out and hope it's great. Right now I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC and a PS4 so idk if I'll end up getting the Wii U. Smash Bros. could potentially put that priority over PS4.

The game still has some time before it is out so I hope they listen to the community and add some of the old mechanic like Dash Dancing or Wave Dashing before it is released although I kinda doubt they will. I thought the movement was good. Very smooth and fast. I can understand how you feel that without Dash Dancing or Wave Dashing it would seems slow. Dash Dancing was something that really helped me with my spacing so I wish it was still in and L-canceling helped my reaction times and chain grabs with Ness who I main so I was really hoping those mechanics would come back. Spot dodges and Rolling felt much better in this game then they did in Melee in Brawl though. Both felt faster and much better along with the movement so that helps add to the faster pace of this game.

I still don't own a Wii U myself but I plan on picking one up very soon. With all the games Nintendo announced and some of the existing ones already now seems like the perfect time to pick one up. I always wait for the Library of games on the next gen to start really showing before picking up a console. Didn't finally get a 360 myself until 2009 lol.

You right. I'm also looking forward to Fable and Borderlands.

Schedule for Thursday (PT):

10:00am – Tetris w/creator Alexey Pajitnov
10:15am – Zombies Monsters Robots (Ying Pei Games)
10:30am – Guinness World Records – certificate presentation
11:00am – Fable Legends (LionHead/Microsoft Studios)
11:20am – #IDARB (ID@Xbox)
11:40am – Project Spark (Team Dakota/Microsoft Studios)
12:00pm – Nintendo Demo
12:20am – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
12:40pm – PlanetSide 2 PS4 Edition (Sony Online Entertainment)
1:00pm – 505 Games (TBD)
1:20pm – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced title)
1:40pm – Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Gearbox/2K)
2:00pm – Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
2:20pm – The Crew (Ubisoft)
2:40pm – Nintendo Demo
3:00pm – Tecmo Koei (Unannounced title)
3:20pm – Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes (Disney Interactive)
3:40pm – SEGA Sonic BOOM! (SEGA)
4:00pm – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)

could be this -

6Qpa2h7.png

surely they werent just screwing with us?

I6Bfudi.jpg

also the ALBW easter eggs

Last edited:
Nintendo teased Starfox? Damn get that out there

From the short clip it looks like there isn't a target lock which I really like. Kind of like Monster Hunter, keeps it from getting too hack'n slashy where you have to be strategic in your positioning.

Elite: Dangerous anyone (with full Oculus Rift 3d head tracking supported!)

Liking Uncharted 4's location, the only other game I can remember taking place in the Himalayas is Cursed Mountain.

Farcry 4 is set in the Himilayas

My impressions of e3 after attending two days:

Nintendo has the most interest there by far. Tons and tons of people waiting to play smash. Even game developers said it was their favorite thing there. Splatoon or whatever is very fun and looks and runs amazing.

Not much love their for pc gsmes, almost everything is console oriented. I plsyed SOE'S N1Z1 and I thought it was dayz at first. The game is far developed at this point and I was pretty impressed. They have full crafting and fort building similar to rust and have vehicles implemented. The map is smaller than dayz currently but they plan to build out as players join and eventuslly they want to recreate the entire us.

Microsofts section is very small and leaves bad impressions to others. Huge lines for sunset overdrive which was a decent game. Also played cryteks arena of fate moba game, it is fast paced and a bit fun since im new to mobas but i dont see it picking up within the community, game seems too basic compared to dota 2 or even lol.

Back