E3 2014 Discussion

[YT]1wnnv5zySAk[/YT]

Oh man, this announcer is cracking me up lol!

hoping to see more of the new Aliens game

It's on the schedule for today (PT):

10:00am – Alienware
10:30am – Twitch Time
11:00am – Sunset Overdrive (Insomniac Games/Microsoft Studios)
11:20am – ID@Xbox (Unannounced title)
11:40am – Killer Instinct: Season Two (Iron Galaxy/Microsoft Studios)
12:00pm – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
12:20pm – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
12:40pm – H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment)
1:00pm – EA (Unannounced title)
1:20pm – Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
1:40pm – Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
2:10pm – Nintendo Demo
2:30pm – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
2:50pm – Crytek (Unannounced title)
3:00pm – SCEA (Unannounced title)
3:15pm – SCEA (Unannounced title)
3:30pm – Hohokum (Honeyslug, SCE Santa Monica Studio)
3:45pm – Helldivers (Arrowhead Game Studios/Sony Computer Entertainment)
4:00pm – Alien Isolation (The Creative Assembly/SEGA)
4:20pm – Civilization: Beyond Earth (2K)
4:40pm – Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4 (Blizzard)
5:00pm – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)

I wonder if those Square Enix unannounced titles are just that mobile & FF0 game that was announced yesterday (Is this schedule updated or is it mad pre-E3 so those titles would then be 'unannounced')

Curious too if Sony is unveiling some more exclusive games. I was hoping to see Tekken make an appearance this year but I don't even think Namco-Bandai attended E3 this year which is odd

I wonder if those Square Enix unannounced titles are just that mobile & FF0 game that was announced yesterday (Is this schedule updated or is it mad pre-E3 so those titles would then be 'unannounced')

Curious too if Sony is unveiling some more exclusive games. I was hoping to see Tekken make an appearance this year but I don't even think Namco-Bandai attended E3 this year which is odd

Jeff Gerstmann was running down a list of exhibitors and people they had appointments with on their day 0 E3 predictions podcast thing and Bandai-Namco was on there, I think they have some Dark Souls 2 DLC and a couple other things? Can't remember.

Yes, you're reading the title correctly. Sony has announced via the PS Blog that Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is headed to PS Vita.

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/a...s-headed-to-ps-vita-after-widespread-interest

And Type-0 was just translated via user-created patch for the PSP.

"I think we're shooting for 30fps because it's a trade-off, right? Graphical fidelity and immersion are more important to us than the frame-rate," Polfeldt said. "If we go for [60fps], we'll have to make a trade-off on fidelity and other things," he said.

"But because we want to have very, very complex destruction and extremely detailed environments; a complete weather system, full day/night cycle … at some point you have to make up your mind: where do you invest? And for us, it's going to be 30fps," Polfeldt added.

http://n4g.com/news/1530334/e3-2014-why-xbox-one-ps4-pc-shooter-the-division-is-aiming-for-30fps

ok this is just stupid. this shouldnt be that hard on pc

Alien: Isolation Stage Demo

[YT]N9dzdh-P71k[/YT]

Dragon Age Inquisition Stage Demo

[YT]xIRl5hnfJCs[/YT]

Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King Stage Demo

[YT]LSz62IeABFA[/YT]

Tales of Xillia 2 Trailer

[YT]97-W0OAgazk[/YT]

Rainbow Six Seige has been that game that has peaked my interests the most. I want a good tactical shooter on the market. Not COD that is a twitch shooter like unreal tournament, with military skins. Rainbow Six Seige appears that it will deliver the goods.

I wish console games would start offering options, like PC games do.

For example, you could simplify it to have 2 sliders: Resolution and Framerate.

You could sacrifice graphics and shadows for increased resolution and/or framerate, or play at 720p and 30fps for more graphics and shadows.

Then people who prefer higher resolutions are happy, people who like faster framerates are happy, and people who like shiny shadows are happy.

Rainbow Six Seige has been that game that has peaked my interests the most. I want a good tactical shooter on the market. Not COD that is a twitch shooter like unreal tournament, with military skins. Rainbow Six Seige appears that it will deliver the goods.

Rainbow Six didn't look anything like a tactical shooter.

Keep your eyes on Ground Branch

Alien: Isolation Stage Demo

[YT]N9dzdh-P71k[/YT]

Dragon Age Inquisition Stage Demo

[YT]xIRl5hnfJCs[/YT]

Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King Stage Demo

[YT]LSz62IeABFA[/YT]

Tales of Xillia 2 Trailer

[YT]97-W0OAgazk[/YT]

ahh DA:I

Final Fantasy Agito Trailer

[YT]CxMRePzwe6k[/YT]

Shadow of Mordor Day 2 Stage Demo

[YT]Pu6iNu3yI2g[/YT]

Star Citizen Stage Demo

[YT]Drg6p924oF0[/YT]

Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer

[YT]4w90Ar8rXks[/YT]

I...think I'm excited for the DBZ game. Looks like the old (read: good) Tenkaichi games.

And judging by the shots at the end I think there's character creation.

Back