DWTNCS 4: Pati V Pickett

Heh, I've actually never seen a single Pickett fight outside of his two appearances on DWTNCS.

I bet him solely on what he showed in losses to Byrd and then Soriano.
Ye i went deep into this one, I think it sometimes clouds your judgment. But ye that Soriano fight, he needed a finish and he just kept running away. Occasionally throwing a jab. Im thinking man in a close fight where he cant get Pati out of there or hold him down, not worth the favourite line. But either way GG on the unit, see you in the other thread.

Ye i went deep into this one, I think it sometimes clouds your judgment. But ye that Soriano fight, he needed a finish and he just kept running away. Occasionally throwing a jab. Im thinking man in a close fight where he cant get Pati out of there or hold him down, not worth the favourite line. But either way GG on the unit, see you in the other thread.

Soriano is a good fighter, though, and any time Pickett opened up, he was liable to get smashed with punches OR taken down. Terrible match-up for Pickett.

By contrast, Pati's wrestling is poor, and his sloppy striking, to the extent that it's effective, is only worth worrying about in round 1.

Anywho, congrats on your own win, man, and hope you get even more this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back