DWTNCS 4: Pati V Pickett

Flores didn't put much pressure on Alves, so Alves was able to be more relaxed in Round 1 like the commentators noticed. Alves was also calm in R2 cuz Flores was content with having his back near the fence.

I like both of these guys.

Flores didn't put much pressure on Alves, so Alves was able to be more relaxed in Round 1 like the commentators noticed. Alves was also calm in R2 cuz Flores was content with having his back near the fence.

I like both of these guys.
I do too. Both ufc ready

Do we know how much the DWCS winners make when they get signed to the UFC?

$20k/$20k?

Couldn't pick this next one so I took the over 1 1/2 as both guys look tough to finish

filly expect Pickett to let me down for accidentally picking him lol. Needs to fight the perfect fight and go for takedowns

I agree. Also, this is what happens when you get two guys that actually have 25+ fights.
I knew alves was a monster but thought Flores could use his range to pick him apart.

all it took was one mistake and insane grip strength from alves. You don’t see many guys grab chokes like that and finish them

I knew alves was a monster but thought Flores could use his range to pick him apart.

all it took was one mistake and insane grip strength from alves. You don’t see many guys grab chokes like that and finish them
he has one recently in Titan in RD3 while gassed, very impressive

lol both are trash, but Pickett is not a fighter

Pickett is moving like he's tired during the last 33 seconds of R1.

This guy has a chin.
Ate 15 haymakers, wasn't out and looks fine 5 seconds after lol

wow, ate my words, accidental parlay cashes haha

Won on Pickett, lost on the over

meh

Back