DWTNCS 4: Pati V Pickett

Seems to be a lack of recent tape for a lot of fighters. Hate wasting time looking for this crap

feel comfortable after taping alves and Flores. I have a play in mind we will see what the odds dictate. Should be a good one. Both guys are pretty good

the other fights odds will probably be wide for what I’ve found

Not a lot of tape on Jhonoven Pati.... how good is he?
Judging from the serious lack of talent at 185, I’d guess and say not very good.

losing a decision to kailan “1 round of cardio” hill probably didn’t look good. Kinda thankful I do t have to watch that since lfa fights are scarce. But hey, he beat the guy that dislocated his arm the other week.

Judging from the serious lack of talent at 185, I’d guess and say not very good.

losing a decision to kailan “1 round of cardio” hill probably didn’t look good. Kinda thankful I do t have to watch that since lfa fights are scarce. But hey, he beat the guy that dislocated his arm the other week.
I can link you that Hill fight if you want? Cant find the Pyfer fight, wish i could

Seems to be a lack of recent tape for a lot of fighters. Hate wasting time looking for this crap

feel comfortable after taping alves and Flores. I have a play in mind we will see what the odds dictate. Should be a good one. Both guys are pretty good

the other fights odds will probably be wide for what I’ve found
What are your thoughts? I think Alves will be a juiced fav

I can link you that Hill fight if you want? Cant find the Pyfer fight, wish i could
Yea I’ll probably check it out, begrudgingly

Lines are out for me. Im in on huckbody -150

Might take a look at silva +155 and pati +135 but so far my only play is huckbody and its pretty sizeable

Lines are out for me. Im in on huckbody -150

Might take a look at silva +155 and pati +135 but so far my only play is huckbody and its pretty sizeable
Why such confidence in huckbody? I couldn’t find anything recent of him. I played him at -145 mainly because he’s a wrestler and I think Bowen is pretty bad to the point that huckbody can easily take him down and Bowen will probably be content to lay on his back fishing for low percentage subs with his brown belt

Last edited:
Why such confidence in huckbody? I couldn’t find anything recent of him. I played him at -145 mainly because he’s a wrestler and I think Bowen is pretty bad to the point that huckbody can easily take him down and Bowen will probably be content to lay on his back fishing for low percentage subs with his brown belt

I'm big on Huckbody here but it's more of a fade on Bowen. Bowen's a can crusher who was getting lit up and dominated in wrestling by a 2-9 fighter in his last fight before he found a knee out of nowhere. There's nothing amazing I see from Huckbody but it seems he's a good wrestler who likes suffocating people on the ground, and definitely has the better experience.

Caught him at -155 and I'm pretty happy with that. His line might get hammered a bit by tomorrow.

8:54 start

Patis best attribute is his chin. Very long stretches of inactivity. Taken down by hill multiple times. Probably would only play this guys itd line.

Dwcs often gets guys being more aggressive then they are used to.

I'm big on Huckbody here but it's more of a fade on Bowen. Bowen's a can crusher who was getting lit up and dominated in wrestling by a 2-9 fighter in his last fight before he found a knee out of nowhere. There's nothing amazing I see from Huckbody but it seems he's a good wrestler who likes suffocating people on the ground, and definitely has the better experience.

Caught him at -155 and I'm pretty happy with that. His line might get hammered a bit by tomorrow.
Yea he did look pretty poor. Just too many unknowns for me to make a sizable play. Been burned too many times on dwcs

Yea he did look pretty poor. Just too many unknowns for me to make a sizable play. Been burned too many times on dwcs

I've been on a bad streak with them lately lol. I just can't think of a better play on this card.

wow, so I just tried putting 260 on Huckbody, reviewing, offered me 170 instead and then declined my bet. Done that twice, third time accepted my bet. Anyone have an idea why that is happening?

Damn massive size advantage for Huckbody, Bowen weighs in at 180.5.

Also Alves V Flores fight is at FW. Alves looked shredded. He has been having lots of LW and catchweight fights, maybe this means the man is finally taking things seriously. Looked in good spirits too.

I think I like picket and breeden at current prices but no bet with no recent tape

514 on Huckbody to win 277
110 on Silva to win 200
47 Bonus Bet on Breeden to win 67

Back