DW's "homeless skit" gets the UFC mainstream press

fox.jpg

"Not funny for those who actually live out of a box"

as if they would have actually seen the ad....

People who complain about shit like this probably aren't fun to be around. Maybe they're really just angry because they can't make any friends.

People who live in boxes have more to worry about than some sanctimonious PC acolyte getting upset on their behalf.

People are REALLY touchy these days.

He dressed up as a homeless guy and did a comedy bit.

They do this all the time on SNL, Mad TV, SCTV, Kids in the Hall etc ect etc...

It doesn't mean Dana thinks we should all laugh at real homeless people, or that he has any opinion of homlessness one way or the other.

So silly.

I read this and thought it was 2015

Can be applied to any current topic

bravo sir

Dana is right. There's nobody worse than the people who cry about being offended and demand apologies. Awwwww...you're hurt? Get over it. You're a f*cking adult, not a child. Nobody cares about your sissy feelings.

Whats up weird weird bumbs.. I think I saw Ogle vs Grispi thread on the front page earlier..

Oh cool, news from four years ago. titanic.jpeg

So I was reading up on the daily political stories and noticed a bizarre trend; nearly every mainstream publication's website I visited had an article on the UFC. Of course this rarely occurs. However, it appears that Dana's homeless skit on FOX this past weekend has hit a nerve w/ a few. But isn't this being overblown b/c it is Dana White?

From HuffPost:

Homeless Skit On 'Fox NFL Sunday' Gets UFC President Dana White Embroiled In Twitter War
The Internet is once again mad at Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White. But this time around, not everyone agrees that the typically inflammatory tweeter is totally at fault.

During a skit about betting aired on the sports program “Fox NFL Sunday," comedian Rob Riggle, who plays a football tipster, said that he would “take info from anyone; My nutritionist, my dog’s stylist, the man that lives outside my bank!”

The clip cuts to footage of White sitting in a cardboard box holding a sign that reads: “PLEASE HELP!! Need Food. AKA BOOZE.”

White, who presumably used the cameo to promote an upcoming UFC fight, then exclaims, "Cam Newton is pregnant. Hahahaha.”

No sooner did the spot air than a potty-mouth Twitter war erupted.

It all started with Jason Wozny, @UFCWOZNY, who tweeted:

fox.jpg

In usual form, White responded: “@UFCWOZNY ur a puss.”

As the battle escalated on Twitter, some observers began to stand up for White and his vulgar tweets

"[White] certainly didn't offend homeless people, and he wasn't trying to lessen their plight in any way," wrote Kevin Iole in a Yahoo story about the skit. "Wozny deserves much respect for at least standing up for the downtrodden, though I think he was overcome by a bad case of political correctness."

Wozny showed no signs of backing down Monday, tweeting that the had reached out to an "advocate for the homeless in L.A." to gauge their response.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/homeless-skit-dana-white_n_2233757.html

Does everyone agree that this is a non story? Is anyone truly offended?
i don't think Dana cares about some offended libtard

I don't like Dana but he did nothing wrong. If there's anything worse than Dana its how PC society has become. Fuck that!

It doesn't mean Dana thinks we should all laugh at real homeless people, or that he has any opinion of homlessness one way or the other.

So silly.
Dave chapelle did countless homless skits and was praised for it. This is stupid.

Oh my god..fuck off, leave America's favorite uncle alone ffs

So silly.
Late Gen X and Millennials have the thinnest skin... it's pathetic.

Back