DW's "homeless skit" gets the UFC mainstream press

I remember some homeless guy in a wheelchair begging outside a grocery store saying anyone got money please, food would be better. Me and my brother laughed thinking it would be funny to buy him prunes and laxatives so he shit himself. Maybe that makes me an asshole

I remember some homeless guy in a wheelchair begging outside a grocery store saying anyone got money please, food would be better. Me and my brother laughed thinking it would be funny to buy him prunes and laxatives so he shit himself. Maybe that makes me an asshole

The eggplant will salute other pigeons.

Not sure why Dana feels the need to put himself out there so much.
Irregardless this is one of the less inflammatory things that he has done.

People need to let comedy be comedy....even bad comedy. If comedy had to be politically correct there would be no comedy. And it doesn't need to be because the context already qualifies it as something not meant to be taken literally or seriously.

Last edited:
I always wondered what the homeless Dana pic was from.

On another note, people are such whiny bitches.

This is worse than the time Dana had snow delivered to his driveway. As a penguin who is experiencing global warming, that personally offended me. And now as a homeless penguin, I am even more offended. I demand Dana apologize to penguins, or else we will never buy another UFC event ever again.

Not sure why Dana feels the need to put himself out there so much.
Irregardless this is one of the less inflammatory things that he has done.
Dana loves attention. But I agree, this particular time there was no issue here.

Back