DW's "homeless skit" gets the UFC mainstream press

Is there homeless people in us???
I thought everybody was rich, houses were made of gold and people were driving flying cars....

Nah you're thinking of Canada

Is there homeless people in us???
I thought everybody was rich, houses were made of gold and people were driving flying cars....

Even the homeless live off the government. "Homelessness" in the US really doesn't exist.

In the US -- you're homeless because you choose to be homeless.

is anything funny to someone living out of a box? i mean really.

People are REALLY touchy these days.

He dressed up as a homeless guy and did a comedy bit.

They do this all the time on SNL, Mad TV, SCTV, Kids in the Hall etc ect etc...

It doesn't mean Dana thinks we should all laugh at real homeless people, or that he has any opinion of homlessness one way or the other.

So silly.

This is what are society is becoming. You can't say anything anymore.

Even the homeless live off the government. "Homelessness" in the US really doesn't exist.

In the US -- you're homeless because you choose to be homeless.

So what your saying is that we are able to provide a place for every homeless person in America?

I'm not saying your right or wrong I really don't know the answer. I just find it hard to believe that every single homeless person is like that because they choose to be.

I guess you could Jason Wozny.....

.......wasn't thinking outside the box

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

1. Damn people are fucking sensitive.
2. Do people actually think it was Danas idea?

well according to maslow's hierachy of needs theory, these homeless people need to fulfill thier safety needs(i.e employment, property, etc) before they can worry about their self-esteem. which means homeless people cannot be offended until they are no longer homeless.

I think homeless people dont care about pride, they`d rather get their feet warm...but hey they have this guy protecting their public image.

I dont like Dana but this is nonsense.

You're wrong. See, DW only pretended to be homeless and yet he paid $70 million for Pride.

:D

I'm not offended in any way and nor should anyone else be.

With that said I thought it was stupid as fuck and not even remotely funny. He's so desperate for attention and so desperate to take thee UFC main stream. It ain't working.

Who gives a shit if he offended homeless people or not? Today's generation are filled with a bunch of sensitive homo's. It's times like these i wish Don Frye was president.

lol america's great, but we would certainly be tougher. frye would beat the shit out of congressmen and make us all eat meat, vegan or not.

well according to maslow's hierachy of needs theory, these homeless people need to fulfill thier safety needs(i.e employment, property, etc) before they can worry about their self-esteem. which means homeless people cannot be offended until they are no longer homeless.

so LL Cool J did not, in fact, need love until he got rich off I Need Love???

sorry, but this joke is no worse than the rest of the thread....(or is it?) :redface:

Why is Dana dressing up as a homeless person on t.v.? Do writers actually sit in a meeting and throw around that idea. They know there are going to be some limp wristed people that will get all upset.

I usually shoot the shit with homeless guys over at the liquor store. You can definetly offend them.

PC to the max. I suppose I should watch the video first, but it sounds like it wasn't done in poor taste.

Back