Media Dustin thanks Khabib 'for another life lesson'.

Can we please have some beef. This respectful thing is nice too, but I need some violence too.

Khabib should back his new friend by demanding Conor has to give Dustin a rematch before Khabib gives Conor a rematch.

Maybe I’m just a prick but... Anyone else think he’s being too nice about it?
yep, sounds like he's in love with him or something, the same niceness you get from a stuck up girl after you fuck her good the first time she calls you daddy and shit.

yep, sounds like he's in love with him or something, the same niceness you get from a stuck up girl after you fuck her good the first time she calls you daddy and shit.

You’re preaching to the choir, brotha! Can totally relate. If anyone knows about doing the sexes to the females it’s me.

This guy is turning out to be the biggest beta MMA has ever seen. "Thanks for beating me up, sir."
{<jordan}

That's why it was great to see guys like khabib win because of the t-shirt donation respect. The fact that he won but wore Dustin shirt to promote his cause.

Winning with dignity and respect while honoring your opponent and in turn opponent shows that back to you.
Not great for hits/money, but good for personal satisfaction (if you're into that).

That's why it was great to see guys like khabib win because of the t-shirt donation respect. The fact that he won but wore Dustin shirt to promote his cause.

Winning with dignity and respect while honoring your opponent and in turn opponent shows that back to you.

The same dude who won and caused a shit show in the crowd over his own ego.

You buy into anything that is publicity.

A good cause could have been supported days, months, or years before the promotional schedule.

Not great for hits/money, but good for personal satisfaction (if you're into that).[/QUhOTE]

Acting in a dignified manner can open doors for business opportunity. Khabib can create and franchise his brand of dojo. He can give motivational talks, train military and corporate.

The conor method appeals to the lowest common denominator. Great for short term buzz but once that fizzles out then people see you as a has been thug.

Look at undefeated boxing legend Ricardo Lopez. He was never popular in boxing but his technique was pure perfection and he behaved like some unknown martial arts master.

Today he makes good living as a broadcaster for Mexican boxing and does talks and seminar opportunity.

A good cause could have been supported days, months, or years before the promotional schedule.

Conor and dildo danis needed to be held accountable for their action. Khabib behaviour was a reaction to their action. What khabib did was justified.

Can we please have some beef. This respectful thing is nice too, but I need some violence too.

I'm feeling like the next fight vs Ferg will be full of trash again. Last time out they both went full retard on each other on those epic media calls :D

"A shit show in the crowd over his own ego"

<mma4>

That was a football moment right there. Khabib is a huge football fan.

Dustin and Khabib are both generally guys that are well liked by their training partners and coaches.

Both of them have gotten caught up in talking shit when fighting someone brash and uncouth like Conor.

I think it was pretty well understood before this fight these guys were showing respect to each other.

Lol at people butthurt by respect between fighters, good thread to spot finest shetards
{<jordan}

Lol at people butthurt by respect between fighters, good thread to spot finest shetards
{<jordan}
giphy.gif

That’s an act of true sportsmanship! Respect to both Dustin and Khabib! In the end MMA is a sport and not a show.

Back