Media Dustin thanks Khabib 'for another life lesson'.

Enough for who? It’s his experience, something you will never get close to. He’ll deal with it how he sees fit.

Thanks for that clarifying statement. For a second, I thought my 100+ posts on Sherdog equated to fighting for the lightweight title. I’m glad I have you to clear things up for me.

If I was Dustin. I would be seriously contemplating whether i could possibly get back down to 145. He had max number imo. It's his clear path to being champ

giphy.gif
<NightKingBringIt>

Kid needs to get off social media for a few weeks and STFU.

Sounds pathetic.

That's why it was great to see guys like khabib win because of the t-shirt donation respect. The fact that he won but wore Dustin shirt to promote his cause.

Winning with dignity and respect while honoring your opponent and in turn opponent shows that back to you.
That's what I like too. Be humble, show respect and fight hard. Unfortunately most fans like the exact opposite: show disrespect, have a big mouth, insult everyone and what you show during the fight doesn't matter, because the casuals will love you anyway..

Dustin got cucked so hard. Looked scared before and in the fight. Never had a chance. Beat himself mentally before he was even in the cage

Better to accept your opponent was the superior fighter on the night, than make bullshit excuses..

'My foot was a balloon' !

<36>

Precisely

Dustin is 100x the man Conor is

He learned in one week, what Conor can't accept in one year!

Dustin is a gentleman and warrior

Hespect!

Conor and dildo danis needed to be held accountable for their action. Khabib behaviour was a reaction to their action. What khabib did was justified.
What is that other part you quoted? I had a short response

What khabib did was justified.

... "justified" causing a near riot in a live sporting event, simply because someone in the crowd yelled or made a face at him.

Real professional.
Super humble.

Your idea of justified doesn't match the time & the place.

Delusional logic.

That's why it was great to see guys like khabib win because of the t-shirt donation respect. The fact that he won but wore Dustin shirt to promote his cause.

Winning with dignity and respect while honoring your opponent and in turn opponent shows that back to you.

Yeah, this is the thing you can completely see the difference he has for all the other fighters other than Conor, who also seems to get the same vibe from the fighters too.

I think people but the fighters specially are pretty fed up of Conor to be honest, more so now than previously as most even can't even be arsed calling him out or answering questions on him anymore.

Maybe I’m just a prick but... Anyone else think he’s being too nice about it?

No, not really dude, this whole thing there should be more of, respect and appreciation for each other should be continuous and there should be more of this in general, not just in MMA.

Don't get me wrong, we all enjoy the intensity two guys who legit hate each other bring but when you look at how Masvidal (initially) was towards Ben after he knocked him out and then you look at Dustin and Khabib it's completely opposite end of the scale and is how it should be.

Masvidal's a cool dude and he's chilled now on the Ben thing but when he was saying if he see's him in Whole Foods he's gonna slap him again etc.. felt off to me, it's like you just knocked him the fuck out, leave him alone kinda thing, it's not that serious but ya know haha

You're not being a prick though, well maybe a little lol (Nah, it's cool) :)

... "justified" causing a near riot in a live sporting event, simply because someone in the crowd yelled or made a face at him.

Real professional.
Super humble.

Your idea of justified doesn't match the time & the place.

Delusional logic.

Lol at sporting event...

This is the cage fighting culture. That and Dillon started this shit. When someone harasses you then it's best to put them in their place otherwise you end up with a bully and others will see you as easy target.

Khabib did the right thing.

Lol at sporting event...

This is the cage fighting culture. That and Dillon started this shit. When someone harasses you then it's best to put them in their place otherwise you end up with a bully and others will see you as easy target.

Yup and Dillion is continuing to be a cunt towards Khabib, hopefully the next beat down will be much more severe and if he still doesn't learn his lesson then it's possible he suffers from mental health problems and should be put in a care home for his own good.

Is it any wonder Marcelo Garcia kicked this cunt and his Indian buddy out of his gym, unlike Irish Edmund, Marcelo has standards.

Yup and Dillion is continuing to be a cunt towards Khabib, hopefully the next beat down will be much more severe and if he still doesn't learn his lesson then it's possible he suffers from mental health problems and should be put in a care home for his own good.

Is it any wonder Marcelo Garcia kicked this cunt and his Indian buddy out of his gym, unlike Irish Edmund, Marcelo has standards.

Damn!

Marcelo is a good guy and very mellow. You have to be a real shit stain to piss him off. What did Dillon do?

Who is the Indian guy?

But I agree, he and conor need a type of beating that puts them in a 6 months intense physical therapy. Conor has a pic in his social media with khabib holding on to him and conor writes about how khabib is in a bitch position and calls him a pussy for it. It's crazy he calls the opponent that choked him out a pussy.

Lol at sporting event...

That is the most sensitive shit i have ever heard.

Real men laugh it off.

Did the "right" thing? Wrong.

Jumping people with your friends is wrong. Period.

This sport isn't tag team WWE wrestling. Conor is a fool, Khabib is a fool.
You aren't tough when you need all your friends to get involved.

Didn't even get the belt put on him,
lost a bunch of money,
and did the EXACT thing he criticized earlier (making him a total liar and hypocrite).

I am not going at you personally for your belief, but the LOGIC of your reasoning is totally nonsense.
Khabib simply could've been humble and professional, and waited on Danis ANY TIME outside of the PPV.
Worse, his loser friends jumped into the cage and cheap shot a drunk idiot.

At no point is it logical that "he did the right thing" unless this is grade school and you're too pussy to handle a chirp.

Khabib is a child for that reaction, at the end of the day, that is exactly how he reacted.
Same with Conor.
They are both squirrels who cannot handle their emotions so they get a big crew around to hide it.

Agreed. But he already did. Like 5 times. It’s too much now. He might as well pickle his testicles and give them to Khabib for Christmas.

Look at it this way some things are bigger than fighting. Dustin has a charity to run for instance..... I think this is just the easiest way for Dustin to accept what happened and to regroup.

Back