Dustin and Al NOT Cowboy

I like the PFL approach but they will never apply such system
this's why I'm calling for our only card which is public opinion, figured if you asked for something we might get it
Yeah, PFL is doing interesting things.

Maybe public/social media polls would help or something.
But I think many fans are also fans of fighters, not just martial arts, so my idea about polls may lead in the wrong direction.
It's hard bro haha. Sometimes I lose my mind over something irrelevant, but I also chose not to think much about something that I can't control if it is out of my business.
Dana always says 'I make fights that fans want to see' and sometimes we (generally hardcores) disagree with their decisions but I think as long as they have huge following they are doing a good job. Maybe I'm wrong with that, I don't know really.
I'd like to see Conor/Al/Poirier/Cowboy/Tony/Khabib all in the one mix. They're all great fighters IMO.

Nate is retired give it a rest will you

True enough

Cowboy’s timing to return to 155 was no accident.

Nate could have done this too, with ease.

He was just unwilling to take even one fight to get back into the big cash.

People on this forum have drastically differing opinions, so of course, if you classify us all as one entity, we appear to be hypocrites

Stylistically Conor vs Cowboy seems like a way better fight to look at than Conor against Al. And we don't need a Porier rematch. Conor vs Barboza would be great too.

-Khabib vs Ferg
-Poirer vs Al (interim belt or no 1. Contender guarenteed next title shot)
Conor vs Cerrone

Seems not bad to me. Division could be cleared up within the year
<mma4>

Back