Dustin and Al NOT Cowboy

If Cerrone and Conor want to fight each other then I have no issue with it. But if Conor's next fight is supposed to earn him another title shot then it shouldn't be against Cerrone.

What if I (a fan) wants Conor to fight who he wants to fight
Then it is about what Conor wants.

You spoke about who deserves the fight
The one that deserves the fight is who Conor wants to fight within the rankings
There is no criteria for earning and derserving a fight with a fellow contender

Ranked fight
Top 10 fight
Top 5 fight
Title fight

These are the things you can deserves through winning
Red panty night is something Conor blesses you with now that he isn't champion, not something you can earn.

there's also no criteria for earning a title shot thus we should never ask for Tony Khabib cuz according to what u say and in reality, Dana is the one who picks and chose who fights for the title.
and if Dana chose a rematch with Conor instead of Tony then u don't have the right to Complain about it in a thread (just like what I'm doing), and we should stand against your wish because it's merely a wishful thinking cuz at the end of the day Dana white does what he wants to do

Last edited:
Cowboy should get the fight with Conor based on that Cowboy has been steady top ten fighter in the LW division, not only that, Cowboy has been a good company man for the ufc.

Also fun fight.

I'd rather see Al vs Conor, but my opinion means shit.

Donald Cerrone has fought everyone the UFC has put in front of him. Fought on short notice when fighters were injured and never complained. He is a true fighter that will fight anyone, any time, anywhere and he deserves a big money fight.

Not all champions wear belts.

POIRER already got starched
Cowboy was ranked number 2 when he left the division and is back now

Conor bashed Khabib for fighting someone who isnt in the top 10 for winning the belt now he wants to fight a non ranked opponent to get a title shot. Kinda stupid if you ask me

If Cerrone and Conor want to fight each other then I have no issue with it. But if Conor's next fight is supposed to earn him another title shot then it shouldn't be against Cerrone.

But why vs Cowboy.. let's be honest he will fold him and then scream for the belt on the mike and we reset the circus in the forums.

This is the easiest outcome and so many are jumping on this bait.

But why vs Cowboy.. let's be honest he will fold him and then scream for the belt on the mike and we reset the circus in the forums.

This is the easiest outcome and so many are jumping on this bait.
Like I said, Cerrone should not be the path to a title shot. If he wants that fight then that's fine, but he should then need to knock off one of the other top contenders to get back into the title picture.

@Tap machine TS, the problem is, there is no real rubric how matchmaking works because even rankings are mainly based on subjective impression.

Should Conor defend his #2 position in the rankings?

Should Poirier fight someone below him?

Should Al fight someone ahead of him?

There is no rule or something.

If Cowboy thing interests people, UFC will make it probably.

Donald Cerrone has fought everyone the UFC has put in front of him. Fought on short notice when fighters were injured and never complained. He is a true fighter that will fight anyone, any time, anywhere and he deserves a big money fight.

Not all champions wear belts.
Jim Miller did the same let's give him a title shot

Like I said, Cerrone should not be the path to a title shot. If he wants that fight then that's fine, but he should then need to knock off one of the other top contenders to get back into the title picture.

There is no way the UFC won't give Conor a tittle fight after 1 win and a cut promo.. doesn't even matter who he beats could be Cowboy's own grandma it's the WME era and his Dana's biggest draw.

@Tap machine TS, the problem is, there is no real rubric how matchmaking works because even rankings are mainly based on subjective impression.

Should Conor defend his #2 position in the rankings?

Should Poirier fight someone below him?

Should Al fight someone ahead of him?

There is no rule or something.

If Cowboy thing interests people, UFC will make it probably.
I know mate, and if this wasn't the case I wouldn't have created this thread, to begin with, cuz everything would be set and done.
but since there's no system for such things I'm suggesting that we as fans should push for more accomplished (currently) fighters to get this opportunity for many logical reasons.

You’re to emotionally invested. In the grand scheme of things it’s prize fighting. If they decide to have Conor fight a donkey great idc. They make the matches you decide if ull watch. The end

Amen.

Conor got demolished. He should fight his way back up and Cowboy is a fun fight.

I'd be fine with Dustin or Al, but why not have one of them fight Khabib or have them fight each other?
If it were up to me it would be Ferguson vs Khabib. Al vs Dustin for the number #1. Conor vs Cowboy, Vick vs Hernandez, Lee vs Gathje

Back