• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dumbest thing you've heard

I guess that was you.

And it's not politics unless you make it about politics it's about a billionaire moron and his even more moronic fanBOYS who fawn and get upset anytime anyone brings his BS.

Well you are not describing one of the most stupid shit you personally heard one time from a random sob, you are describing common stuff heard these days that you don't like. Musk tend to be polarizing politically so yes, that's political ... but mainly weak posting for lack of originality.

I just heard Biden and Fetterman together at a speech and I swear you would think it was an SNL skit.

th

I once as a 10 years old got explained by a child one or two years older that we could go faster with our bikes if we put gasoline on the tires. Well he didn't just explained, he did it and when I told him that's not how any of that worked and that he won't put shit on my bike he got all angry and told me that his grandfather won't let him do it so that was the proof it's working. Bulletproof thinking

Was told your commute is faster when it's snowing bc there are less cars on the road.

"White people in the u.s have suffered and are still suffering a genocide"

remember folks. Native Americans are the way they are because they made it that way themselves.
full

Must be interesting to hold such low expectations of your people. I can't imagine ever having such a pathetic mindset. Whatever works for you amigo.

I guess that was you.

And it's not politics unless you make it about politics it's about a billionaire moron and his even more moronic fanBOYS who fawn and get upset anytime anyone brings his BS.

watching losers sperg out over musk is top tier lmaaaaoooo

"Gravity exists because of the earth's rotation" is something I heard recently. There are quite a few more I've had the pleasure of hearing over the years.

I cringe whenever I hear someone say "zero gravity" to describe weightlessness, as if gravity just stops working at some random altitude very close to the earth.

If it had been an actual Xbox controller they might have been ok.

it was some generic knock off madcatz controller or some shit like that.

Logitech I think actually.

LOL, I don't think the controller caused the sub to implode. Also, even a knockoff controller is likely more reliable than some bespoke one-off equipment made only for subs.

I've had vegetarian pizza a few times and I always thought it was ok, but I also thought, "You know what would go great on this? Meat."

Yeah nothing quite like it on pizza sir.

Race is such a precarious concept to be fair. In some countries black Americans aren't considered black because they're American. I once had a eastern European friend who was blond and blue eyed and black people I knew didn't consider him white.

I sometimes had people tell me what I am as well.
Doesn't that put a fine point on why the concept of race is totally fucking stupid?

'i quit smoking'.

30mins later...

'can I have a smoke?'

Yeah nothing quite like it on pizza sir.
My wife buys these pretty decent frozen pizzas to have on nights when she's too pressed for time to cook, but she adds on extra veggies and proteins (more cheese and meat) and you'd never know it was cheap-ass store bought frozen shit. Good stuff.

I cringe whenever I hear someone say "zero gravity" to describe weightlessness, as if gravity just stops working at some random altitude very close to the earth.
So, how else would you describe the sensation of an environment where there is no apparent effect from gravity? I mean, unless you're going to insist on the more accurate but less intuitively understood term microgravity, your statement is basically true for a person in freefall around the earth--i.e. orbit.

Is it possible to ban people from the Mayberry who can't keep the war room shit outta here?

Also I knew a person who thought north was up. Like if you pointed to the sky.

the joke is that I'm asking to censor/ban/cancel someone. The very thing I'm asking to get bant!

Last edited:
My wife buys these pretty decent frozen pizzas to have on nights when she's too pressed for time to cook, but she adds on extra veggies and proteins (more cheese and meat) and you'd never know it was cheap-ass store bought frozen shit. Good stuff.

So, how else would you describe the sensation of an environment where there is no apparent effect from gravity? I mean, unless you're going to insist on the more accurate but less intuitively understood term microgravity, your statement is basically true for a person in freefall around the earth--i.e. orbit.

I used to eat Celeste pizzas a lot when I worked in the office, I always added stuff to it, wasn't too bad.

That Payton manning isn’t a top 5 quarterback of all time. One of my friend’s dad made the most asinine arguments about it. I don’t even really like manning that much and even I can acknowledge greatness.

Back