• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dumbest thing you've heard

Who the hell pays attention to tide forecasts? Heck, idiots wander into the bay during hurricanes around here.

8724503cde4f91b85c3181f09c8f00e73c00d38bfc99bd9fbe0eaf81d03a5848.jpg

So, what other reason would you have for that nomenclature? The idea that there are races is an artificial construct (mostly or entirely by Europeans) created for the sole purpose of holding some people to be superior to others. It's you that's in need of an education, son.

Idk what you're talking about. It's a simple fact. You seem like a racist if the mere reality of different races mean you will mistreat them.

once again yor wonderful education has brainwashed you. thoroughly if you can't tell different races of ppl apart. YIKES

races are a social construct. Oh yea gender studies dude. How embarrassing. I bet you think there's there are more than 2 genders

Last edited:
decades ago back in the mid 70's it was a regional popular saying to ask someone if you would "go with me". Meaning being steady couple.

So in 6th grade at a skate party a girl I knew came up to me and said "will you go with me". In complete clueless sincerity I looked at her and said "go where?"

I remain a dumbass to this day

That a a thing in the balkans too. Or at least used to be when I was a teenager / kid. Same words.

Meaning will you be my bf gf

One thing I was told that was offensive to me. Was that when you die the first thing that God does is ask you what your religion is. And it better be that religion of the person who claimed that. This might even be written in a Holly book.

Like really.

We used to say, "Oh, so you just quit buying smokes."

Everyone laughs at this apart from them.

**Deathstare**

Edit- I don't laugh at this point, hand over cigarette.

Last edited:
Woman Claims She Blinded Herself with Drain Cleaner to Fulfill Her Life-Long Dream of Being Disabled: 'I Should Have Been Blind from Birth'

So, what other reason would you have for that nomenclature? The idea that there are races is an artificial construct (mostly or entirely by Europeans) created for the sole purpose of holding some people to be superior to others. It's you that's in need of an education, son.
Do you think Ethnicity would be a more appropriate term?

Someone told me once you can cause seagulls to explode by feeding them aspirins.

Do you think Ethnicity would be a more appropriate term?
Yes. At this point in humanity's history almost everyone is a mix of a bunch of different ancestries--optimistically leaving out indigenous peoples in various places as the apparent exception to the rule, as it were--so race and racism are both dumb ideas, but if you really really have to go with a descriptive term--and I grant in some situations it can't be avoided--ethnicity works, IMHO.

The idea of looking at someone differently because of their skin colour, the shape of their nose, the amount of body hair they have, how they wear their hair, what gender they identify as, whom they like to fuck (within obvious limits), is frankly baffling to me. I truly couldn't give a fuck. So the idea that in the US, first black people were not even fully human, then it was the Chinese, then it was the Irish and Italians who were not considered to be white, and then that awful marijuana that "jazz musicians" smoked was going to corrupt the youth, and so on and so on... well it all strikes me as complete bullshit, yet you have that tool earlier in the thread calling me a racist? I mean WTF....

Sorry if this is infraction-worthy given that it's the 'berry. Just answering the question with total honesty.

Back