• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dumbest thing you've heard

Met some tourists in NYC last year, that told me that it was amazing that to this day you can still see soot in the walls of the buildings surrounding the World Trade Center and 9/11 memorial. I still have no idea of what the fuck they were talking about.

NYC is such a dirty ass shithole that you likely could not recognize world trade center soot from normal soot.

Oh long time ago when I was partying. I met a fellow who kept on talking about pink dolphins in Colombia. I just thought this dude was so high or something. Fast forward years later I saw a video on youtube about it.

Anti-vaxxer shit rings pretty high on my totem pole just because vaccines are not fucking new and people already fully trust medical science on nearly every other thing. You don't find a fuck idiot arguing with his heart surgeon on some surgery but you will with a fucking vaccine.

breaking-bad-yeah.gif
I do have a point and was just playing off you calling the guy a donkey.
donkey-elephant.jpg

hmm. Why does the elephant have upside down pentagrams on it?

I was a vegetarian for a few years in my early 20's. I was having dinner with my girlfriends parents and the subject of me being a vegetarian came up. During the discussion the mom stated that she "didn't know when ate the muscle off of an animal, I thought there was meat under the muscle that we ate".
153631.jpg

i bet your friends wouldnt believe there are also dolphins in the amazon river too
lol

I met a girl who worked at Yosemite National Park and she said she would sometimes get tourists asking her to "turn on the waterfall."

To be fair, it's not that ignorant to think that a waterfall can't be turned on and off. The most popular falls in North America, Niagara Falls, can be turned on and off.

When I was a kid, there was a row of bungalows close to where I lived.

There was a skinny old man who lived in one of them, and my older brother, his two friends and myself would go outside of his house, shout "POPEYE!!!" and leg it. I have no idea why. Apparently he had a camera and he would take pictures from behind the curtains? I don't condone it. It was a shit move. We should have been smacked for it.

Anyway a few years later, I tried to impress a classmate by saying that he had hit a friend, so I kicked his crutch out from under him and hit him with it a few times. It was blatant bullshit, a good five minute story, and I have no idea what the hell I was thinking to this day.

one hot summer, was sitting on the couch and when my mom sat next to me i moved and she asked why...i told her its too hot to sit next to someone, don't need the body heat. She then says "if you can feel someones body heat then that means you're gay", I was 8-ish at the time and knew then that i was already smarter than my mother.

Oh man is that something, but hey at least you didn't have to come out in your teenage years

bork1}

You are hereby downvoted

Cause : bringing politics in the gayberry and weak posting
I guess that was you.

And it's not politics unless you make it about politics it's about a billionaire moron and his even more moronic fanBOYS who fawn and get upset anytime anyone brings his BS.

Back