Dumb question - are vag shots penalized in womens MMA?

I don't think these are penalized. I believe Rhonda suffered a boob upkick in one of her earlier fights, can't remember which one.

It's the fight against Carmouche when Ronda escaped the neck crank.

Happened in Invicta not too long ago. Knee to the clam, ref paused the action and Julie Kedzie says: "Yes guys, it hurts for us to get hit there too."

method=get&s=63686017-03-28-13-10-13-10-880.jpg

Lol I'm guessing your not an oncologist

I guess I missed my calling.

But if full on boob shots are allowed that's gotta be bad for them!

Lmao @ a woman complaining about getting kicked in the Vag, if they knew the pain of a true nut shot they wouldn't open their fucking mouths about it again.

Touchy subject for you, I see...

Happened in Invicta not too long ago. Knee to the clam, ref paused the action and Julie Kedzie says: "Yes guys, it hurts for us to get hit there too."
That's like a guy saying he understands how painful childbirth is. I love Julie though.

Why would they be? Nut shots aren't really even penalized in men's MMA. The ref usually just tells the guy he knows it was an accident and try not to do it again.

Its combat sports.

Anything below the belt is illegal, so yes, fanny punches are illegal.

I remember that and just laughed. Getting hit anywhere can hurt, but the slightest tap to the testicles(w/o cup) can be worse than a hard liver shot.

Kedzie has no idea.

For accidental shots to the baby maker in women's mma, is there the same penalty as for men's? I haven't seen it yet, so I assume not, but was wondering if this was official.

Go on Twitter and ask Big John McCarthy. He loves to answer questions.

The thing is that women can make it slip in instead of getting hurt, this is why it's not always penalized.

Back