Dumb question about the Jones fight

Cormier is claiming that he's still injured even though he fought a few months ago.

Jones wanted to go, and Smith is ready.

I seriously don't get the complaining about Jones fighting Smith. Jones wanted to stay busy, and Smith is the only guy available on this time table.

Fuck, if anything, it should make Jones haters happy because the increased scrutiny is leaving Jones open to the possibility of a failure that isn't covered by the T-bol exemption.

Jones doesn't want that smoke at HW. Look at the way he answers the question back at the UFC 232 press conference in November.

Jones doesn't need DC anymore. That saga is over.

2-0 Jones. Nothing more to be seen.

cause jon is scared of moving up and knows dc crushes him.
Jon is not worried about a guy he clearly beat twice.

If anything, he is worried about other, larger HWs with different skills than DC that would give him problems, not DC.

Cormier is claiming that he's still injured even though he fought a few months ago.

Jones wanted to go, and Smith is ready.

I seriously don't get the complaining about Jones fighting Smith. Jones wanted to stay busy, and Smith is the only guy available on this time table.

Fuck, if anything, it should make Jones haters happy because the increased scrutiny is leaving Jones open to the possibility of a failure that isn't covered by the T-bol exemption.

Thank you. I wish someone had responded with this earlier.

Jon is not worried about a guy he clearly beat twice.

If anything, he is worried about other, larger HWs with different skills than DC that would give him problems, not DC.

he was worried about dc he didnt ever fight him clean.

jon is scared to move up

Jones outclassed DC while crashing from a coke hangover.

The rivalry is over. DC never beats Jones. On PEDs, off PEDs, at LHW, at HW. In a box or with a fox. Jones wins every time.

Lets move on.

Back