Dumb question about the Jones fight

Because Jones already wrecked him and made him cry multiple times. So Jones laughs at the feeble fans, calling for him to fight Corm again.

He understands their common man opinions and wishes mean nothing, as he’s ascended to the most upper eschelon on eschelons.

And Dana loves him, so basically anyone with a problem about it, can lick the white dog poop.

goats test them selfs and move up but jon is scared to losing.

Jones called DC out to get back the LHW belt. DC didn't accept and didn't call Jones out to move up to HW in return. Those are facts. DC isn't sure he can win even at HW. Can't blame him for not being confident after getting whooped twice.

jon said he not ever moving up so who is scared. o wait i know it the peds user.

Because why the fuck would anyone want to see that fight? I know people are desperate for Jones to lose, but DC is never beating Jones. Especially not as a 260LB slow fat ass who has his mouth open gasping for air in the first round. People need to move on. DC is never beating Jones. A third Gus fight is more interesting for fucks sake

Last edited:
Let's be honest, in a bar fight DC probably fucking manhandles Jon and KOs him LOL

People are just going to keep throwing out scenario after scenario of fights DC could win because they know DC will never beat Jones in MMA. In a bar fight with no rules, Jones jams his fingers in DCs eyes and bites his nose off. You think Jon fucking Jones is not going to benefit from no rules?

Jones said that if Cormier wants the fight that should happen at LHW and that he doesn't feel compelled to go up to HW and face DC there.

Why is DC ducking the longest reigning UFC HW champ in history who he "caught?" Whole UFC is fucking trash is why. Fighters want least risk for most reward and UFC obliges so long as it sells.

Brock will sell way better since JJ is tarnished not to mention it's Brock.

Because jones prefers fighting middleweights.

Lol, well put.

Half of his title defenses were vs middleweights when they should have been against similar framed LHW and HW. Oh well, Dana gonna Dana.

What does that even mean?
Are you saying he can make 205 but not 260?
Ridiculous
He doesn’t need DC for his legacy and honestly I don’t need to see it again
He does not have legacy. He is a cheater.

Back