Dumb question about the Jones fight

painvelasquez

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I tried finding this out googling but I must be missing something. Could someone tell me why isn't Jones fighting Cormier?

jones is a steroid cheat and is allowed a free pass because the ufc is bankrupt and has no real stars anymore

Because jones prefers fighting middleweights.

Because Jones isn't a bully hell bent on destroying everything DC has and loves
There is no question about who the better fighter is
Lets move on

Because frankly no one wants to see that fight anymore and Jones can take easier fights at LHW for slightly less money that involve less risk.

I tried finding this out googling but I must be missing something. Could someone tell me why isn't Jones fighting Cormier?
Why JONES? The correct question is "Why CORMIER", because Jones has nothing to prove, kicked Cormier's ass two times and the second one Cormier got, not his ass, but his MIND kicked and KTFO. So, who needs to prove a point is Cormier, not Jones. Jones is the second undisputed GOAT, after number one Spider Silva, and Cormier is a bum who has a "legacy" fighting bums like Black Beast and trying Brock Lesnar. Real GOATs prove they are GOATs beating not once, but at least twice, his most difficult opponents. And Cormier does the inverse, for instance beating Stipe - the real GOAT UFC HW until now - one time with an eyepoke and lucky punch and runs from a rematch like the devil runs from a cross. Very "GOAT" behaviour as we can see. Cormier is a joke, a pretender and a fucking beta crying baby.

Because Jones does too much coke to make heavyweight

DC KO'd him on the streets, I was the only witness.

Because Jones does too much coke to make heavyweight
What does that even mean?
Are you saying he can make 205 but not 260?
Ridiculous
He doesn’t need DC for his legacy and honestly I don’t need to see it again

What does that even mean?
Are you saying he can make 205 but not 260?
Ridiculous
He doesn’t need DC for his legacy and honestly I don’t need to see it again
Ever done coke? You can go days without eating.

Seriously though Jones himself said DC has all the advantages at Hw which is why he fought him at Lhw. I dont think DC wants that fight either after this whole picogram fiasco. I dont blame him either.

They fought twice. Outcome of the second fight was clearer than the first and there was no need for a rematch either except that Jones got in a car accident and DC got a title shot and belt he didn't deserve that Jones needed to win back.

The hype for a third match, LHW, HW makes no sense and is entirely divorced from reality. At least the casuals are wrecking the sport for fights people actually want to see or that are interesting. This isn't one of those fights.

Ever done coke? You can go days without eating.

Seriously though Jones himself said DC has all the advantages at Hw which is why he fought him at Lhw. I dont think DC wants that fight either after this whole picogram fiasco. I dont blame him either.

Jones was the LHW champ, DC moved to LHW because his friend was HW champ and he didn't want to fight him. By the time Cain lost, DC was LHW champ and was in a different situation. This simply is not true.

Anthony Smith was even a WW at some point.

And not a good one...

So was Rumble.

DC has the body of a MW.

Smith's the worst of the three obv but just throwing that out there.

Back