Dumb question about the Jones fight

Because Jones already wrecked him and made him cry multiple times. So Jones laughs at the feeble fans, calling for him to fight Corm again.

He understands their common man opinions and wishes mean nothing, as he’s ascended to the most upper eschelon on eschelons.

And Dana loves him, so basically anyone with a problem about it, can lick the white dog poop.

Last edited:
Why JONES? The correct question is "Why CORMIER", because Jones has nothing to prove, kicked Cormier's ass two times and the second one Cormier got, not his ass, but his MIND kicked and KTFO. So, who needs to prove a point is Cormier, not Jones. Jones is the second undisputed GOAT, after number one Spider Silva, and Cormier is a bum who has a "legacy" fighting bums like Black Beast and trying Brock Lesnar. Real GOATs prove they are GOATs beating not once, but at least twice, his most difficult opponents. And Cormier does the inverse, for instance beating Stipe - the real GOAT UFC HW until now - one time with an eyepoke and lucky punch and runs from a rematch like the devil runs from a cross. Very "GOAT" behaviour as we can see. Cormier is a joke, a pretender and a fucking beta crying baby.

You are my hero.
Because jones prefers fighting middleweights.

DC has the body of a MW.

MW's have come close to finishing Jones than his other opponents. Something about MW's.

Jones called DC out to get back the LHW belt. DC didn't accept and didn't call Jones out to move up to HW in return. Those are facts. DC isn't sure he can win even at HW. Can't blame him for not being confident after getting whooped twice.

Jones was the LHW champ, DC moved to LHW because his friend was HW champ and he didn't want to fight him. By the time Cain lost, DC was LHW champ and was in a different situation. This simply is not true.
I was simply repeating a quote from Jones

I was simply repeating a quote from Jones

A quote that isn't supported by logic. When AS calls Machida and Jones better or DC says Jones would beat him no matter what, does it matter then?

They fought twice. Outcome of the second fight was clearer than the first and there was no need for a rematch either except that Jones got in a car accident and DC got a title shot and belt he didn't deserve that Jones needed to win back.

The hype for a third match, LHW, HW makes no sense and is entirely divorced from reality. At least the casuals are wrecking the sport for fights people actually want to see or that are interesting. This isn't one of those fights.
I would love to see Jones move up to HW. There really isn't much left for him in the way of challenges. He isn't obligated to move up if he can comfortably make the weight but DC being the HW champion is a perfect reason for him to do it. If there was to be a DC vs Jones III it is my preference that it be at HW.

I'm not debating whether or not Jones is the better fighter. It would be interesting to see a unified heavyweight/light heavy weight belt, as there does seem to be a trend in that direction lately.

The heavyweight belt holder is supposed to be the baddest man on the planet right? Why wouldn't Jones want both belts? DC is hiding and the UFC is letting it happen.

Omg..your about to get wrecked

I gave TS a like and am cutting him slack. Some people don’t camp out in Sherdog. And mma news is not really hitting middle America.

It takes awhile for some people to get the news.

In the pvp thread it took me about 8 mins after @Jackonfire announced the cancellation for me to actually see what he said (I’m not trying to be a dick, either. Just telling a true story).

Edit. LOL. I don’t remember exactly what I edited.

Last edited:
I gave TS a like and am cutting him slack. Some people don’t camp out in Sherdog. And mma news is not really hitting middle America.

Someone mentioned in another thread that Jones is refusing to fight at heavyweight. Is that what I missed?

In the pvp thread it took me about 8 mins after @Jackonfire announced the cancellation for me to actually see what he said (I’m not trying to be a dick, either. Just telling a true story).

Edit. LOL. I don’t remember exactly what I edited.

I wasnt trying to get at him..im just saying the heavies on sherdog can be ruthless for threads like this..

Just commenting on the state of the community

Why JONES? The correct question is "Why CORMIER", because Jones has nothing to prove, kicked Cormier's ass two times and the second one Cormier got, not his ass, but his MIND kicked and KTFO. So, who needs to prove a point is Cormier, not Jones. Jones is the second undisputed GOAT, after number one Spider Silva, and Cormier is a bum who has a "legacy" fighting bums like Black Beast and trying Brock Lesnar. Real GOATs prove they are GOATs beating not once, but at least twice, his most difficult opponents. And Cormier does the inverse, for instance beating Stipe - the real GOAT UFC HW until now - one time with an eyepoke and lucky punch and runs from a rematch like the devil runs from a cross. Very "GOAT" behaviour as we can see. Cormier is a joke, a pretender and a fucking beta crying baby.

real goats move up to test them selfs. but jon is scared of losing and knows dc would make him look bad.

Back