Dumb girl cries racism because they won't give her fries at Taco Bell

The workers are rude. Chic-fil-a would have made her some fucking tacos is she asked some tacos from them. Chic-fil-a has the GOAT customer service.

They once gave me my order for free and apologized for keeping me waiting. I had been waiting, legitmately,for less than a minute.

I'm always amazed at people like this. If going to Taco Bell is such a struggle how do people like this make it through life?

With lots of "free" stuff thanks to our tax dollars.

They once gave me my order for free and apologized for keeping me waiting. I had been waiting, legitmately,for less than a minute.
How did you get your order for free if you prepay? Did they just take your card and refund it?

With lots of "free" stuff thanks to our tax dollars.
Blame poor people all you want, our government, ran by both Democrats and Republicans, has created and fostered a welfare state for these people and has made it downright attractive to be supported by the state. And the citizens vote these people in.

I'd take a longer look at your fellow constituents before placing the blame on the impoverished.

God, people that are barred out are the fucking worst. Xanax is terrible.

Literally the fucking worst bro. I used to take it to come down from the china, but it's like the one drug I can keep around the house and just not do.

I used to pop a little bit of xanax before a show but hated the way it made me feel, now I just take three shots, drink two red bulls, and smoke one joint and I'm ready to fucking roll.

I was kicking it with my bro who bounces at this bar, this barred out cat kept trying to fight him, was the funniest shit ever. Super annoying though, I was trying to show him this video I made on youtube of me as Conor.

How did you get your order for free if you prepay? Did they just take your card and refund it?

The Chikfilet near me takes payment at the window. They only send out people to take your order if there is a long line.

The only thing I assume they offer are tacos but I have never been to one. Who wants fake shit when the real stuff is just as inexpensive at any Mexican restaurant with real corn shells.

Taco Bell has an appeal all its own.

It's hard for me to believe you never once decided to go check out Taco Bell for yourself or at least went there with friends or something.

Blame poor people all you want, our government, ran by both Democrats and Republicans, has created and fostered a welfare state for these people and has made it downright attractive to be supported by the state. And the citizens vote these people in.

I'd take a longer look at your fellow constituents before placing the blame on the impoverished.

Yeah...

Junkie trash is junkie trash and thats how they get by.

Being a mooch is only attractive to people who are trash.

People who view a life of living on handouts meant for people who have real need as attractive are trash.

People who get high and yell at fast food employees while in pajamas are trash.

Being poor isn't always a choice. But being trash most certainly is.

Sorry if I insulted your demographic.

<{natewhut}>

The Chikfilet near me takes payment at the window. They only send out people to take your order if there is a long line.
Oh okay, makes sense now. I wasn't thinking about drive thru.

Yeah...

Junkie trash is junkie trash and thats how they get by.

Being a mooch is only attractive to people who are trash.

People who view a life of living on handouts meant for people who have real need as attractive are trash.

People who get high and yell at fast food employees while in pajamas are trash.

Being poor isn't always a choice. But being trash most certainly is.

Sorry if I insulted your demographic.
Well, I'm poor but I'm not on any government assistance of any kind. Secondly, I wasn't defending the girl in the video or any ridiculous public freak outs. I was making a larger point that our government plays a huge role in our impoverished communities.

Lol @ you trying to be a dick for no reason. Hope your day gets better.

Really? I got emotional? Huh.

Please show where I got "emotions" . . . well, more than you've shown anyway . . .
Right here... and then back there... and that other time...

Well, I'm poor but I'm not on any government assistance of any kind. Secondly, I wasn't defending the girl in the video or any ridiculous public freak outs. I was making a larger point that our government plays a huge role in our impoverished communities.

Lol @ you trying to be a dick for no reason. Hope your day gets better.

Lol @ trying to make that point in a thread about a high bitch yelling in a Taco Bell.

I hope you learn how to focus.

Lol @ trying to make that point in a thread about a high bitch yelling in a Taco Bell.

I hope you learn how to focus.
Took me literally a minute.

Lol @ you thinking that took any effort or somehow wasn't relevant to what you yourself stated about tax dollars.

You brought it up, I commented. Get your jimmies unrustled and go on about your day.

Took me literally a minute.

Lol @ you thinking that took any effort or somehow wasn't relevant to what you yourself stated about tax dollars.

You brought it up, I commented. Get your jimmies unrustled and go on about your day.

Your thinking too hard and in too many directions.

I think getting your bottled penis collection taken has you shook.

Back