Dumb girl cries racism because they won't give her fries at Taco Bell

She’s probably Canadian. In Canada, unlike the US, Taco Bell has always offered fries.

So you're saying that Taco Bell was anti-Canadian and that chcik should have filled the entire place with uppercuts?

Back in the day here, taco bell used to sell beer too. mind=blown right?

how about grilled cheese pizza
Here you go..
images

What a cunt. Regardless of what's on the menu, those people needed to fill the room with uppercuts. Her attitude sucks.

Glad the others were willing to call her out on her bullshit though.

So you're saying that Taco Bell was anti-Canadian and that chcik should have filled the entire place with uppercuts?

Back in the day here, taco bell used to sell beer too. mind=blown right?

I've read they are planning on selling margaritas

What a cunt. Regardless of what's on the menu, those people needed to fill the room with uppercuts. Her attitude sucks.

Glad the others were willing to call her out on her bullshit though.

I love how confused she looked when nobody agreed with her that the staff was racist.

reminds me of the times I've seen drunk people at McDonalds ordering whoppers and Big Macs at Burger King. Yes, I said times, it's very common.

Seriously? That's why she stood there arguing about Burger King and fries at a Taco Bell?

"You dumb people" . . . that's rich dude.

No, not seriously
Nothing I've posted in this trivial thread has been seriously but I am being seriously right now when I say your slight overreaction to this dumb shit does make me think you are not the brightest knife in the bunch

lmao @ eating at Taco Bell. Poor people are funny.

It seems like women used to not freak out in public as often as now. Men have always been prone to flying off the wires but these bitches now are hair triggers.

No, not seriously
Nothing I've posted in this trivial thread has been seriously but I am being seriously right now when I say your slight overreaction to this dumb shit does make me think you are not the brightest knife in the bunch

So I'm dumb since I can't read your mind and infer sarcasm in a post you make on Sherdog?

Got it . . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So I'm dumb since I can't read your mind and infer sarcasm in a post you make on Sherdog?

Got it . . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You're dumb cause you got emotions in a thread about a drunk bitch at Taco Bell

You're dumb cause you got emotions in a thread about a drunk bitch at Taco Bell

Really? I got emotional? Huh.

Please show where I got "emotions" . . . well, more than you've shown anyway . . .

The only thing I assume they offer are tacos but I have never been to one. Who wants fake shit when the real stuff is just as inexpensive at any Mexican restaurant with real corn shells.
flour>corn

Back