Dumb girl cries racism because they won't give her fries at Taco Bell

They're still trying to hold on to the sense of identity their parents/grandparents had. Hell even the chicano's who've been Americans for hundreds of years are still holding onto some weird Mexican identity.

At least they're basing it corn tasting better and growing up on them instead of claiming something weird like to an untouched Indian recipe.

We eat both here in Sonora.

You bunch of anti-Mexican TexMex loving hipsters! Oh wait.

I bet somethings are better made with flour and somethings are better with corn. Yet you'd probably spark quite the argument around here.

Oh, I see.

In the US it's one of the primary fast food restaurants. Basically everybody has eaten at all of the following at least once: McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell and Subway.

Pretty sure it has to do with the fact that KFC and Taco Bell are jointly owned somehow and Wendy’s and Tim Horton’s (our equivalency to Dunkin Donuts) are usually tied due to joint ownership of the parent company and people love Tim Horton’s up here.

Burger King is not popular at all, there are McDonald’s everywhere but I cannot stomach it.

They're still trying to hold on to the sense of identity their parents/grandparents had. Hell even the chicano's who've been Americans for hundreds of years are still holding onto some weird Mexican identity.

At least they're basing it corn tasting better and growing up on them instead of claiming something weird like to an untouched Indian recipe.
its not weird man. if someone was chicano and 30 and their mom was 60+, good chance their mother grew up during segregation and most def their grand parents were 2nd class citizens because of their race. Mexican American is a racial identity in the us just like it is for African Americans.

We got Taco Bells all over in London. I went to one last night. Tasted like shit. Most of them are combo KFC/Taco Bell, but there’s a few standalone ones too. They all got fries of course.

I don’t think i have ever seen one in London but I have only been there for conferences and usually stay close to the Armouries. But with the amount of crackheads downtown I pretty much go to and from the VIA station and the conference centres so no exploring for me.

They just opened up a big one here in Las Vegas on the strip. They're called Taco Bell Cantinas and they have a full bar
View attachment 381817

I was there last march, stayed at Planet Hollywood. We walked by that taco bell every day as our friends were at the mgm. Its funny to see people sitting outside on a patio drinking and eating taco bell lol.

I'm going again in august, but prolly not hit up taco bell .... unless ......

I don’t think i have ever seen one in London but I have only been there for conferences and usually stay close to the Armouries. But with the amount of crackheads downtown I pretty much go to and from the VIA station and the conference centres so no exploring for me.

Yes, I don’t think there are any Taco Bells in the downtown area, just at the malls and a few more to the east end.

The crackheads of downtown aren’t too bad. I have no problem walking around that area with the kids. Slightly away from downtown on York street is the men’s mission, where I see the worst of the mentally ill roaming the streets. They will walk through heavy traffic, scream and yell at nobody, creep into backyards at nearby homes and businesses, rummage through garbage, etc. All that wacky behaviour that makes the rest of us adjust our monocles in disbelief and utter, “How uncivilized!”

Back