Dumb girl cries racism because they won't give her fries at Taco Bell

I was driving through Idaho one day and stopped at KFC for dinner. I asked for two piece chicken and fries and the woman informed me that they didn’t sell fries.

I found this a little perplexing. Isn’t Idaho known for their potatoes. Why would a KFC in Idaho not have fries? After a little back and forth she finally explained that they sell wedges not fries. She probably should’ve led with that.

Edit: just looked up the KFC menu for Idaho. It says

“Call them delicious. Call them amazing. Just don't call them fries. These are crispy potato wedges we're talking about.”

Last edited:
Taco Bell has an appeal all its own.

It's hard for me to believe you never once decided to go check out Taco Bell for yourself or at least went there with friends or something.

Taco Bell is not popular in Canada. I can only recall seeing two in my entire life in the Toronto area and I know for sure that one has closed down.

Taco Bell is not popular in Canada. I can only recall seeing two in my entire life in the Toronto area and I know for sure that one has closed down.

Oh, I see.

In the US it's one of the primary fast food restaurants. Basically everybody has eaten at all of the following at least once: McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell and Subway.

Taco Bell has fries ya dumb shits

upload.jpg

those look pretty good

We got Taco Bells all over in London. I went to one last night. Tasted like shit. Most of them are combo KFC/Taco Bell, but there’s a few standalone ones too. They all got fries of course.

I think the girl is just really slow with some serious mental issues.

Get the fuck outta here.
its true. only hipsters try to say otherwise. " buh buh buh but the aztecs didnt have wheat!!! thats not authentic!" lol They didnt have beef or pork either.

the weirdest part was she mentioned multiple times she was in burger king. then when she was corrected she stated, 'that is not the point.' it kind of is. if you ordered fries at burger king, you'd have them.

The workers are rude. Chic-fil-a would have made her some fucking tacos is she asked some tacos from them. Chic-fil-a has the GOAT customer service.

I went to Chic-fil-A once thinking it was an Ace Hardware store and asked for a water inlet valve.... the cashier smiled at me pleasantly, took out her car keys, walked to her car, drove off..... and came back 15 minutes later with a water inlet valve.

the weirdest part was she mentioned multiple times she was in burger king. then when she was corrected she stated, 'that is not the point.' it kind of is. if you ordered fries at burger king, you'd have them.

Woah!
I haven't seen you around since 2005.

And I still got 1 day on you... newbie.

So you're saying that Taco Bell was anti-Canadian and that chcik should have filled the entire place with uppercuts?

Back in the day here, taco bell used to sell beer too. mind=blown right?
They just opened up a big one here in Las Vegas on the strip. They're called Taco Bell Cantinas and they have a full bar
grand-opening.jpg

Does the US taco bells not have fries? I always gets the chili cheese fries at taco bell.
They actually introduced dollar fries that come with nacho cheese, but not sure if it was permanent

This is true. Sometimes I crave Mexican food. Sometimes I crave Taco Bell. I like their tacos and hot sauce. That's all I get though.

Their chicken quesadilla is pretty awesome. I can also jam to their Mexican pizzas.

She's obviously having some kind of mental breakdown. She doesn't even know where she's at.

Back