Dude invests his life savings into Dogecoin... Hes now a millionaire

If you add it all up, including derivatives, the total is about $250 quadrillion.

Lol we are talking currencies here..not other financial instruments

Also..that figure has nothing to do with why bitcoin should keep rising (logical fallacy)

Reactions: N13
He is up to 2.4 million dollars now apparently if not a little more he is seriously considering selling around 3.4 million that would be 1 dollar each coin.

{<jordan}

Deal

Also stop spreading false info bud..cost to mine is about 4k

https://www.benzinga.com/money/how-much-does-it-cost-to-mine-cryptocurrency/

Takes 1.2k to mine an ounce of gold..and gold price is 1.8k per ounce
<seedat>
Maybe I misunderstood my source. I watched a documentary where some 18 year old was mining bitcoin out of his parents basement. He said he was mining about 1 bitcoin a month and the electricity bill was about 30K. Maybe he lived in an area where the costs were high. Then you have communist China with warehouses full of computers. What do they charge themselves?

Either way, your info is tainted. Check this page which breaks down the electricity costs by country.
Estimated Electricity Cost Of Mining One Bitcoin By Country (powercompare.co.uk)

In Germany the cost is $32,152, in South Korea the cost is $53,000, in Spain it is $24,000, in the US: $10,700.......

Maybe my teenager lived in Germany. Then it all makes sense.

I invested my life savings into prostitutes, now I’m broke. Please help.

Maybe I misunderstood my source. I watched a documentary where some 18 year old was mining bitcoin out of his parents basement. He said he was mining about 1 bitcoin a month and the electricity bill was about 30K. Maybe he lived in an area where the costs were high. Then you have communist China with warehouses full of computers. What do they charge themselves?

Either way, your info is tainted. Check this page which breaks down the electricity costs by country.
Estimated Electricity Cost Of Mining One Bitcoin By Country (powercompare.co.uk)

In Germany the cost is $32,152, in South Korea the cost is $53,000, in Spain it is $24,000, in the US: $10,700.......

Maybe my teenager lived in Germany. Then it all makes sense.

And some countries are as low as 500 apparently..think 4k is average cost per coin

And some countries are as low as 500 apparently..think 4k is average cost per coin
Can you imagine the prostitutes with 32k. Jesus Christ, all for a number on a screen. Wait til you guys see what prostitutes do for a 100$.

Sure, make it up as you please.

And it is not hope as there are 12 years of data. Bitcoin has, on average, doubled every year. What data do you have that leads one to believe that bitcoin will go from 59k to 11k this year when it is already on pace to go up 500% ???

Edit: I bought my first bitcoin last June for $9,500

Last edited:
Sure, make it up as you please.

And it is not hope as there are 12 years of data. Bitcoin has, on average, doubled every year. What data do you have that leads one to believe that bitcoin will go from 59k to 11k this year when it is already on pace to go up 500% ???

Edit: I bought my first bitcoin last June for $9,500

Lol it aint made up

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/h...e-a-single-bitcoin-in-your-country-2018-03-06

I aint said its gonna get there this year altho it could..but it will eventually based on the exponential rise without a corresponding improvement in fundamentals

Can you imagine the prostitutes with 32k. Jesus Christ, all for a number on a screen. Wait til you guys see what prostitutes do for a 100$.

That was back in the good ole days..now the hoes own a stash of crypto coins and the service charge went up in sync with their portfolio

I find it strange that the coins trade on weekends..what gives?

Even fx markets are closed during these hours
The block chain is open for trading 24/7/365.
Stock market is 9:30 to 4 five days a week. A great disadvantage imposed by those in control.

Doge hit 48 cents and is now on the rise to 55.

The blockchain is decentralized, nobody can fuck with it, especially the big banks.

And the above is one of the many reasons why THEY are doing everything THEY can to slow down the inevitable.

THEY use propaganda to scare people away.

@Parmenides

Fighting bitcoin only helps the .00001% who run this planet, the hidden global elite who think of us as their crops, herd and slaves.

I choose freedom, not their prison.

Doge at 56 cents and holding there. People on the other side of the planet are waking up to this. I wonder if they will tend to buy or sell.

Not sure what to do with my Doge yet. Maybe sell half to secure smaller profits than expected and to reduce exposure to losses. It could go either way.

Gambling with shitcoins is dangerous, but the adrenal rush can be intense. The losses humbling. I've felt both.

I'm in a holding pattern. Should I flip a bitcoin?

He is up to 2.4 million dollars now apparently if not a little more he is seriously considering selling around 3.4 million that would be 1 dollar each.
There are some many poor suckers out there because they didnt take profit. Greed may be good, but only to a degree.

A lot of dumb on both sides of the aisle here. A bunch of "crypto is everything" and a bunch of "crypto is a ponzi".

Just seems even in Mayberry people can't be reasonable.

Dead end jobs don’t have company matching 401k’s, much less 401k’s at all typically.

His job was much better than advertised if he had stocks to divest obviously.

And you take a MASSIVE hit trying to pull out a 401k before retirement

The IRS gonna want thier money son, hope he planned for that..

Almost any company that isn't really small, even if it's a shit job (including minimum wage), has a 401k. Just with a quick look, McDonalds matches up to 6% of their 401k. Same thing with Walmart. Kohl's matches to 5%. Speedway offers 117% match up to the first 6%. I had jobs in college that had 401k and my starting jobs out of college which I'd consider sort of a dead end (or step up) type jobs had a 401k. I'd say it's pretty rare for a company with a hundred employees or more to not offer a retirement package.

Back